The online racing simulator
New Licensed S2 Supra Racer!! Pictures
Hello everyone, I'm Matt. I'm 18 years old, and was fortunate enough to grow up around fast cars, engine technology and racing in general. My step-father was a Toyota Supra nut, is a General Manager at 1 of 4 Toyota Plants in the United States (20 minutes from home).

Anyway, he has helped me learn everything I have needed to learn about cars, and started me off with a good state of mind. Like taking time to do things the right way, work for what you have, be mature and always remember "There's never too much you can learn about these cars, so keep learning!"

Okay, Well at 14 I worked at a pizza shop locally to raise money for a 1983 Toyota Celica-Supra. I tinkered around with it and decided to turbocharge it before selling it.

At 16, I bought an extremely clean non turbo 1987 Supra. I put about 4-5k in this car. I have build threads on other websites but here's a pic from a photoshoot entry for Modified Magazine July 2008

Here's me next to the car

And here's the engine we swapped into it

Shortly after, I sold the car to save up with my step-father to buy a newer Supra, along with another 87 to daily drive.

It's a 1994 Toyota Supra. Renaissance red, Targa, 6 speed getrag swap, factory 2jz with denso injectors, apex i-safc II Neo, Single precision PT67-76 with anti-Surge housing. Here's a pic

It has 1998 taillights along with a small "outside" things, but on the inside it's a beast. 637 Horsepower at a conservative 18psi.

Anyway, thanks guys for reading!!! Any Supra fans out there let me know!!
Wow! nice car! I'm hoping to get an 84 Celica-Supra as soon as I can afford it...Welcome to S2!
Interesting read, i wish i could save to get a nice car like that.
Ahhh, lovely Supra's! Makes me want to fire up the Supra mod for rFactor
Welcome buddy!

Nice Supra over there btw.
-
(brandons48) DELETED by brandons48
Thanks guys!

I'm really enjoying this game. It's consuming 70% of my free time (The other 30% is mix between girlfriend and Supra haha)
poor girl
first off welcome, and enjoy your stay

second, is you sound like a nice person and someone with a good head on their shoulders, who is adding to the community...we need more people like that

nice cars

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG