The online racing simulator
2010 Kyoto 500: Practice Session 4
Right so session Nr. 4 will be on Friday, May 28th 2010. It's scheduled to try and allow some APEX Cup racers to do both APEX Cup and the session.

Qualifying start: 19:15 UTC
Race Start: 20:15 UTC (or a short time after qualifying ends, but to ensure the few Apex Cup folk can start, probably no earlier than 19:50 UTC)

I should request, if you are going to arrive later than 19:15 UTC, please join the server already in name format. I find it highly offensive and disrespectful to those who are on time and who are on track for you to join with an incorrect name and change it in server. If you weren't aware, you can change your drivername when you're in the server name and password screen, by clicking on the grey box that has your driver name and licence name. It'll take you to the driver options screen.

This race will be 55 laps plus 2 formation laps. Straight race, no pits required.

d
Attached files
Kyoto5002010Session3_Statistics.zip - 128.1 KB - 211 views
Kyoto5002010Session3_LapCards.zip - 320.1 KB - 222 views
Will be there
hopefully will be there.
Quote from aroX123 :I'll be there

I'll come late,apex cup.
I see we will start from the end of the line
-
(SCA-F1) DELETED by SCA-F1
Apex cup :/
Quote from dekojester :Right so session Nr. 4 will be on Friday, May 28th 2010. It's scheduled to try and allow some APEX Cup racers to do both APEX Cup and the session.

Qualifying start: 19:15 UTC
Race Start: 20:15 UTC (or a short time after qualifying ends, but to ensure the few Apex Cup folk can start, probably no earlier than 19:50 UTC)

I should request, if you are going to arrive later than 19:15 UTC, please join the server already in name format. I find it highly offensive and disrespectful to those who are on time and who are on track for you to join with an incorrect name and change it in server. If you weren't aware, you can change your drivername when you're in the server name and password screen, by clicking on the grey box that has your driver name and licence name. It'll take you to the driver options screen.

This race will be 55 laps plus 2 formation laps. Straight race, no pits required.

d

Read goddangit. If you arrive, you will start from the end of the line.
ill try to be there depand's on what time i get out of work
Think i can be there :O
i'll be there fo sho
Yep, probably
will be there, me thinks
should be there
I will try to be there, but i'll probably come only for race, because we have elections here and i'm da chairman there.
-
(SCA-F1) DELETED by SCA-F1
#17 - CSF
But its sheet
I hope to be there.
I would like to apologize about what happened between me and Y.Laprovette. Totally my fault I'm sorry, my fault, my mistake, I tried to avoid but it was too late, I got like magnetism in 1st hit and B00M, straight to wall... Not meant to, but now it happened.
Just wanted to say thanks for the sloppiest session so far. Good job !

Thanks to the folks who helped admin though, was nice to get lots of things done in-race. :|
Quote from UnknownMaster21 :I would like to apologize about what happened between me and Y.Laprovette. Totally my fault I'm sorry, my fault, my mistake, I tried to avoid but it was too late, I got like magnetism in 1st hit and B00M, straight to wall... Not meant to, but now it happened.

No worries mate, this can happen I guess... We're there to learn, and it's better to have it happening now rather than during the actual race

To the administration: Sorry for spectating, couldn't really move my car safely, and I thought there was way enough yellow already...

2010 Kyoto 500: Practice Session 4
(21 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG