The online racing simulator
Live For Speed Animated Billboards/Dead Star Music Video
I replaced the billboards with a video of muse playing at one of their live concerts... It isn't the best video that i could've done but it took very little work... 2 days.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLgo3LUMtQ4

The performance was off the Hullaballoo DVD.
Hopefully this doesn't get moved.
#2 - Hahmo
OMG MAN. I love muse, been their fan from the year 06' :P
I love dead star, but why didn't you use their V Festival performance?
It beat's the hullabaloo's one easily :P

Back to the video, great idea, love it. It would've been better if there was more LFS action, but I really like it, quality work!

E: Excellent work from Demo user btw
It isn't "demo' or "s1" or even "s2" (or future) "s3" limitations on a member that makes them do good/poor quality work. A lot of it is experience, effort, dedication and motivation to do a good job.

I can't say that it was a bad video, the effect was pulled off in a nice way. Though it would have been better with some more LFS action, and camera movement. Sure that would have required more work with the billboard, and putting the movie in the right place, but it would have been nice to see some cars - and movement from the camera, anyways- nice job.
Quote from Hahmo :E: Excellent work from Demo user btw

you say this as if "demo user" is synonymous with "learning difficulties"
#5 - Hahmo
I personally have never seen Demo doing such a great work, didn't say it as an insult to other Demoers, just an opinion :P
Quote from ChiliFan :you say this as if "demo user" is synonymous with "learning difficulties"

Which often is the case, tbh.
More action would be very nice, but the work itself is good.
Next time if you're implementing this effect you could use it to scroll adverts and live feed from the track, like on big screens in racing events
ty to all. i thought it was kinda shitty.
IMO its nothing too different... Everyone can just paint the ads green, and use Chroma keyer(Vegas)...

Do that while spectating a car when moving, and it would look nicer...
you do know that implementing your idea would take loads of time motion tracking right?
not really, unless you want to do it extremely perfect...

I am able to do it in 5 minutes, anyways :/
ok then. show me.
I will, when i get to my own pc.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG