The online racing simulator
For anyone panicking, password is the same as it was for the previous sessions.

:|
Quote from dekojester :For anyone panicking, password is the same as it was for the previous sessions.

:|

i used the same password won't let me in...
Erm, is there comming to be times 14:00UTC - 17:00UTC?
Quote from manneF1 :Erm, is there comming to be times 14:00UTC - 17:00UTC?

Well, IIRC there were none at this kind of times last year.
In
My session may be discounted due to the DNF, but I was right there watching when Deko was being crashed.

Was a great race for me. I'm happy to be competitive (some what :razz again and passing people. Had a very nice last lap with arox. Great racing arox, was unfortunate we didnt have the pace for blauwhoff and cattell...but...perhaps next time

BUT so many people just decided to overtake b4 the s/f line....idk if i wanna protest them all but that HAS to change. It was causing a lot of confusion and crashes :/
Attached images
Untitled.jpg
Decent session. Just an advice though, please do not go flat out if you see an incident in front of you, otherwise you probably won't gonna survive during the actual race.

Quote from lizardfolk :
BUT so many people just decided to overtake b4 the s/f line....idk if i wanna protest them all but that HAS to change. It was causing a lot of confusion and crashes :/

That's true, some people should check the rules a second time I guess.
Good fun session. Got involved in a couple of unnessecary incidents but had a great last few laps run with Yanne and Cagas. Pity he timed out as we were catching on the guys in front of us quite quickly but a good close finish with Yanne in which he seems to of been ahead of me on the line, but finished behind me on time :P

Same again next time boys
#35 - Ori
Sorry to Yann for that fail somwhere at the 2/3 mark.

@ most of the participants: Make sure you learn from FM / mk1 / havoc / raven / welty / yankman / ... how oval is driven. The races are not terrible but they obviously are far away from how they should be.
Quote from Ori :Sorry to Yann for that fail somwhere at the 2/3 mark.

@ most of the participants: Make sure you learn from FM / mk1 / havoc / raven / welty / yankman / ... how oval is driven. The races are not terrible but they obviously are far away from how they should be.

That havoc guy is a menace. :P

Sorry, can't recall what happened :>
#38 - Ori
Quote from elliot1992 :Session Number: Practice 2 Race
Lap of incident: 13/14
Timecode of incident: 15.18-28
Cars involved: 88, 26, 59
Brief description of incident: Coming off turn 3 Ori (88) blocks the inside line forcing JJ(59) to take avoidance and having slight contact. Into T1 he continues to block JJ(59) again and moves down into him forcing him into the Apron slowing both of us down in avoidance and sending Ori off into the wall.

This all happened as I was expecting lizardfolk to get behind u and do a proper draft. He obviously wouldn't and so I moved in front of him to give him the draft instead of u so that we could still get the process right. He then decided to go outside and inside again. After we were in the turn I thought he would finally get it but he did the same as one lap before.

You will never see me block unless it is the last laps of the race or another considerable reason. On oval, only a very beginner blocks instead of drafting.

To put it like Jeffy:

Quote from Skydiver173 :Don't take unnecessary chances when you can achieved the same thing in a safer manner a few hundred meters down the track.

In other words: If you are to choose between driving alone or drafting with someone who has at least the slightest idea of oval driving then do the draft. You will guaranteed be faster.

Here a tutorial fm have done:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AMi5-_u1lNA
Quote from Ori :This all happened as I was expecting lizardfolk to get behind u and do a proper draft. He obviously wouldn't and so I moved in front of him to give him the draft instead of u so that we could still get the process right. He then decided to go outside and inside again. After we we were in the turn I thought he would finally get it but he does the same as one lap before.

You will never see me block unless it is the end of the race or another considerable reason. On oval, only a very beginner blocks instead of drafting.

Well actually Elliot and I was trying to get rid of you and the both of us couldnt understand the slight bit of weaving that you did. Did you want to draft with me or him? Or did you want to block us? It seemed that you kept changing your mind and that resulted in our contact in T1.

Don't watch my session today, I was driving on a mission.
#42 - Ori
Wondering if I behaved right:

At 05:00:00 I entered the pit road but since pits got closed just then I left it again and lined up in the que at the position I was in at that moment. Was that ok?
Quote from Ori :Wondering if I behaved right:

At 05:00:00 I entered the pits road but since pit got closed just then I left it again and lined up in the que at the position I was in at that moment. Was that ok?

You did exactly what you are supposed to do in that case. if you've passed the line marked with blue cones when the SAFETY CAR DEPLOYED message comes up, you are fine to pit without penalty, and it would count as a green flag pitstop.

The two pair of orange poles mark the zone where you may reenter the track. before then, you need to stay on the apron for safety reasons.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG