The online racing simulator
woop fordy i love you thanks
Hey guys, I confirm that I can not participate on this date, because my computer has damaged the motherboard, now are reviewing the support engineer. This post I am writing a mini laptop, 8-inch monitor, that is impossible as you might imagine trying to drive LFS with that small screen.

Not if this becomes a penalty, or regardless of the procedure, but it is impossible to deal with LFS under these conditions.
yh, ill be there, why the hell not
Quote from menantoll :You mean I'm going to have to spend time with the wife tonight instead? She might expect me to talk to her

Or worse, do things to her....
#30 - CSF
Everyone should have a copy of the PM, though some might have got it twice. If you have not recieved a PM yet please tell me and I shall shoot it through to you. Please bear in mind that some have done something silly with their number choosing and have not yet responded to deko, so you will be getting another PM very shortly reminding you to change yer flimmin number!
Just to clarify, the server name is

NDR.2010 Kyoto 500

Chris failed and sent you all the wrong server name

EDIT: Chris has also failed and sent you a password that DOESN'T FIT IN THE LFS PASSWORD BOX

:doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh:

I am currently sending out new PMs with CORRECT INFORMATION
#32 - CSF
Ifact ignore everything I just PM'd everyone because my amusing password is too big according to Ellis. :dnfnoob::dnfnoob::dnfnoob::faint:
You should all now have the new information in your PM box
Yea,that was a mayhem...Got the good ones though
Got the PM, grazias.
i might make it!
Thx for practice session. Its very clear these sessions are much needed for many drivers. I almost lost my patience out there, so many crashes and safety car sessions. How many laps during safety car? 25 laps or so..
Not really enjoyable

A suggestion, open up the pits sooner, and dont let us run after SC car for 5-7 laps, thats just wrong
#38 - Ori
Up front it was relatively enjoyable. I guess one can't say that about the rest of the grid.

There were some serious ventrilo problems. Any news on it?
Quote from Ori :There were some serious ventrilo problems. Any news on it?

CSF and all his phantoms kept lagging out.
Practise went awfully...but most fail did safety car line-up, hahaha
Replays upped as 7z, see link in OP. :o
Quote from lamerr :
A suggestion, open up the pits sooner, and dont let us run after SC car for 5-7 laps, thats just wrong

+1, on oval that long it's really bad. Who did KY250 knows, what i'm talking about.
I'm just stupidly annoyed at my ove eagerness to pass on restart which got me a drive through . And the fact I had about 20% too much fuel (major miscalculation, and I studied maths ffs!) , hence why i was max revving during the safety car periods.
Quote from lamerr :Thx for practice session. Its very clear these sessions are much needed for many drivers. I almost lost my patience out there, so many crashes and safety car sessions. How many laps during safety car? 25 laps or so..
Not really enjoyable

Quote from Kid222 :+1, on oval that long it's really bad. Who did KY250 knows, what i'm talking about.

The SC will be called as needed, and will stay out for long enough to get everything sorted. Pits will open when all cars are sufficiently in queue, and drivers are intended to pit the first or second lap (second one mostly for if everyone tries to pit at once.)

The SC will stay out as long as it needs. Sometimes we have things to sort through, such as overtaking under SC or to put cars in the correct order if the caution came out just after the start or a restart. We'll keep them as short as we can, but they'll generally be 3 to 5 laps long always. Past history of the 500 has put the first SC as the longest, then later they're shorter.
Quote from Rudagar :I'm just stupidly annoyed at my ove eagerness to pass on restart which got me a drive through . And the fact I had about 20% too much fuel (major miscalculation, and I studied maths ffs!) , hence why i was max revving during the safety car periods.

I wondered why you were fast-slow-fast-slow. when you do that, it messes up the grid spaceing. you should try to hold a constant speed.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG