The online racing simulator
Under 1min?
(46 posts, started )
#1 - robt
Under 1min?
Yes im bored, but i thought id say, i got under 1min at blackwood.......on a keyboard!!!!!! 59.65 i think i got. (absent mindedly forgot to save a replay) anyone done better in 5 laps? (maybe this shoudl go in the off topic forum lol)
56.75, with a mouse .
absoloute frigin weapon love it , lightning gear changes and the grip is unbelievable
great work LFS team
#4 - janm
Great, now i really HAVE TO BUY the licence.
#5 - wE1l
Quote from Dygear :56.75, with a mouse .

57.79, with a wheel.

Love it!
#6 - robt
56.xx with KB
#7 - ajp71
Got to 59.5 on my third lap and 201 mph down the straight. Feels like Sunday driving this is a lot faster than I was expecting.
easier than i thought!!
good fun though

Anyone try the unforgiving FO8 after the BF1 yet?
I swear I can now take at least 3 seconds off the WR... That's how slow it feels!
Quote from mrfell :easier than i thought!!
good fun though

Just take TC off and try again
i'll give it a whirl!!
My AI does Blackwood under a minute :P
#13 - janm
Hi,guys.
Does the s patch recognize the q patch sets?
55.00 with a wheel
58.9 on my second lap What a great car !

I decided to hold off on it for a little bit, to compare the physics of cars I'm familiar with

I ran the MRT on FE Gold in the same set up I ran for the last week ( and had struggled with).

The new physics are GREAT ( based on this example ). GRIP !
You can still toss the car off the road, but not for no apparent reason

Ok, back to checking out every other care now
Quote from janm :Hi,guys.
Does the s patch recognize the q patch sets?

Yup, worked for me with no problems.
57.XX on mouse after about 3 laps, i can get faster though Need some playin around with TC and brakes.... I need a wheel though now. It feels insanely fast... but then that could be because I went straight from demo to this..... oops
Quote from Flycantbird :GRIP !
You can still toss the car off the road, but not for no apparent reason

I was a smart ass and turned TC off and i couldnt break 1 min gonna try with TC later lol.

I no i feel attached to the road now, i drove the fzr on blackwood and i hardly had to ****er steer at start.
:smileyrai :smileyrai :smileyrai :smileyrai :smileyrai :smileyrai :smileyrai :smileyrai :smileyrai :smileyrai
Quote from -Alex- :57.XX on mouse after about 3 laps, i can get faster though Need some playin around with TC and brakes.... I need a wheel though now. It feels insanely fast... but then that could be because I went straight from demo to this..... oops

welcome to the wonderful world of S2 mate

i guess my beloved fox's arent going to get much play for a while
try out the formula1 at SO classic (especially if your a big FV8 and FOX fan of so classic) i can almost get it to half a minute
#21 - aoun
57.1 with mouse + mistakes..

being on the only blackwood server at the time, i was the first to lap under 1min with a mouse . nahh would have been done offline wayy before me! .
I drove a few laps at Westhill in the F08 - GREAT IMPROVMENT !

Then I took the BF1 on the same track.

What a freakin' rush. The turns come up so fast you can't believe it.

After 25 minutes with the new patch, I'd have to say it's exactly what
we hoped it would be.

Net What ??
Well not that I didnt have respect for F1 drivers but I have alot more respect for them now!! Jenson button drives so smoothely that TC doesnt even cut in now thats impressive. But not only that they all drive within tenths of each other for a whole 60 laps...
The new Aston tracks look pretty cool too. The Grand Touring track combines National with the higher speed sections, which is good because it mixes up speed and slow corners.

Lots of slow corners on North too

(maybe they just feel slow in the BF1)
I forgot to try the BF1 at Blackwood actually... Although, first thing I did after installing the patch was take the BF1 to the ROC Autocross course LOL
lol never seen servers so full

did a 57.xx in a race with over 20 cars in it despite swerving to avoid crashes

never seen so much carnage on 1st lap and 1st 3 bends, worse than worst demo servers

Under 1min?
(46 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG