The online racing simulator
1 wish... devs please make release available with torrent...
This is just a wish and I hope it really happends like this because it's best way to do it. And who ever gets on the website please send torrent link on this thread because site will be down for hours... only the release of dedi server made lfs.com almost nonaccessable.
Very very very good idea.... Guys, relieve the load from your servers and let us distribute it to each other

Otherwise I think your server will curl up into a ball of tears
TOTALLY AGREE HERE a torrent is needed set one up mate
There's been a thread about this already, and I gather that the dev's tried this idea last time, and it was a complete flop, hence, it is unlikely it will be done this time.
/me fires up Azureus...
#6 - Gunn
It is likely that the update will be seeded somewhere. Some past updates have been available via torrent. S2, for example.
#7 - jmkz
or wait 1 hour and you'll see that most major game sites will carry the patch for download from their massive file servers
I'm sure there will be alternative links to download the patch anyway.
Bittorrent is great, but it's so slow to start with that it doesn't make sense unless you're downloading very large files. An LFS patch isn't gonna be that big and a normal HTTP connection will have got it all by the time the torrent is at a good speed.
if the devs dont do it just make one yourself and post it on the forums
#11 - Pino
I'm not sure, I think a small torrent can get quite good speeds right from the start because it quickly has a lot of seeders.
o/t - Quicksilver, those carts are fwd, right?
Quote from Breizh :o/t - Quicksilver, those carts are fwd, right?

Every golf cart I have driven was rwd, because the batteries and motor are under the seat.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG