The online racing simulator
#1 - amp88
GTAL 2010 Round 7 - 1/5/10 - Live on MultiBC IV @ 11:00 UTC!
Hi, everybody. Today sees the last race in the 2009/2010 Grand Touring Amateur League (GTAL) season: the 12 hours of Kyoto National. The race promises to provide great racing action on the KY2 track which challenges the teams with the contrast between the long, fast oval section and the technical infield section. There's also the increased chance of a race-changing Safety Car appearance (or several!) with vast expanses of gravel to trap wayward cars and some tricky corners that can catch out even the most experienced campaigners. Current championship leaders 7Karat have a handy points lead going into today's race but there are still a few teams that could knock them off to claim the championship.

As ever you can catch the action in a variety of fashions. Our broadcast partners MultiBC will be broadcasting the race live on stream server 4 with commentary throughout the race from our seasoned commentary team. LFS Remote gives you a real-time relay of the position of the cars on the track so you can follow your favourite team or driver. The race tracker provides up to the minute standings in the race and much more in-depth information (laptimes, pit stop strategy etc) for stats freaks. Finally spdoRacing's satellite tracker provides a great insight on the race progress. As you can see we've got all the angles covered.

If you want to talk to some of the drivers and team members involved in today's race or you want to be plugged into the inner workings of the race you can join the [url=irc://irc.gamesurge.net/ndr]IRC channel[/url] at #ndr on irc.gamesurge.net.

If you have any questions about today's race or LFS in general you can post them here and we'll try to answer them on the show.

We hope you'll join us for what promises to be a great race with heaps of action. The race starts at 11:00 UTC and the show should start a little before then.

As ever, GTAL is brought to you by [url=http://www.newdimensionracing.com/]New Dimension Racing[/url], [url=http://www.500servers.com/index.php]500 Servers[/url] and [url=http://multibc.de/]MultiBC[/url].

One more time.
#3 - CSF
Only if MultiBC's server stops being silly...
:|

always the same with multiBC
#5 - amp88
Moved to stream server 4 because of problems with server 3.
Right we should be on air.
I think their graphics card is overheating... the image was all messed up a short time ago (back to normal again)
Why is the stream very dark ?
cant see nothign now :S
Woah. Stream is pretty dark.
Yes quite dark today on Kyoto.
Oh its the weather thingy? damn, i hate to drive when its that dark.
well if it's that dark due to the weather choice for a 12hr race that's got to be one of the biggest own goals ever

the stream looks terrible for a showcase finale.
Is rain coming?
#15 - CSF
Quote from CELTIC100 :well if it's that dark due to the weather choice for a 12hr race that's got to be one of the biggest own goals ever

the stream looks terrible for a showcase finale.

It's because of the MultiBC Graphics card. We had to move the stream position at the last minute due to the computer we were originally on failed.
Hahaha rain. I wish there was rain and the FXR would have more chance.
Quote from CSF :It's because of the MultiBC Graphics card. We had to move the stream position at the last minute due to the computer we were originally on failed.

Ahh ok CSF then I suppose your Avatar is quite appropriate

Shame though.
I'm probably really late, but it is working fine here.

Oh, and good race so far, racing is rather close.
Anyone watching? :/
Ofc :P
#21 - IMOL
I watching.
Me to. But if they would just get some interviews. (sorry but i like to hear them)
Like mine.
Im so embarrassed now
Embarrased? no need to be. It was good actually. sounded better than mine at least.
Quote from jrd.racer :Embarrased? no need to be. It was good actually. sounded better than mine at least.

Yes there is need for that.
Im too shy, didnt get words out of my mouth.. :P

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG