The online racing simulator
Haha same thing with me. I tryed to say something and i ended up saying foolishness.
when they asked:
" is there anything else you want to say"
i go " um...er... nice driving to LLM" LOL
omg that race is so CLOOOOOOOOOSE !
Looks like its whichever team doesn't get booted from the server, timeouts seem to be coming frequently.
True, really a shame especially Clockwork and Mike had good chances for the win.

To our race: Quite decent compared to the trouble we had in the beginning.
so bad for RAPTOR too ! CoRe are well thanks to the SC
I'm just going to say that the battle for the championship is neck and neck for the last 30 minutes of the race! Tune in folks!
Could only follow via irc on my phone and the tracker on the notebook....wish i could have watched....sounded like a great race. grats to podium. :P
awesome crazy race ! oh my god !
+1

Gratz e team again, victory like in the first season.

I'm a bit disappointed how the race went for us, the pace was definitely there but several probs (punctures, one crash) didnt allow any better position than 15 at the end.

meh still gained some positions back and thats ok, wont be there for the next season because of MOE so thanks GTAL, were some good races.
Nice season afterall
Btw, anyone remember when i was interviewed? time like..
Stream download isnt working for me with windows media player.
Thanx NDR & friends for making it possible and big gratz to those on the overall podium. The FXR of 7k endured the kerbz of fernbay, and the highspeed straights of WEr, as4r and kyoto and found themselves on the championship podium. gratz guys.

we'll do better next time. at least we were good at letting ya'll pass
Quote from Timo1992 :Stream download isnt working for me with windows media player.

Right click -> Save Target As may work better, even though it's 3.4 GB
I used the wmp firefox plugin and fast forwarded to like 11 hours 29 minutes straight away :banghead:
Quote from dekojester :Right click -> Save Target As may work better, even though it's 3.4 GB

Hm ok :P

Will try that later that day, now I'm going to bed.
Shizzle Ma Nizzle. When i save it and the download starts it says 1 day remaining!! ahahah
im gonna try what boothy said about the plugin.

ok the plugin dosnt work and the download is still saying )%
I could play it live with Media Player, and could just forward to the end without problems. I also downloaded the stream though, took 1h
Congratulations e-team. It was a great race for the part of it i was there for, and i'm sure it was still close after i left, cant wait to watch stream
I think my interview went quite well?

and this:

Quote :Thanks to all the drivers, teams, other admin people, commentators, viewers, and spackers for making this a highly successful season.

congratz SR ! it was an amazing fight at the end of the race ! This race was crazy and the season was !
Quote from Seb66 :
I think my interview went quite well?

o yes, best ive seen so far in any of the broadcasts :l
When you guys were talking about that Wilko didn't change his tires (or thats what i understood) when he had put in "always" and still didnt change tires, this happened when 8hrs and 45mins left.
That happened to me just 5-15mins ago before you started to talk about it.
Quote from Hahmo :When you guys were talking about that Wilko didn't change his tires (or thats what i understood) when he had put in "always" and still didnt change tires, this happened when 8hrs and 45mins left.
That happened to me just 5-15mins ago before you started to talk about it.

Server was buggy as hell
I don't think a laggy server affects your tyre temperatures...
yes the server was awful laggy,

i just had lags about 2-3 secs sometimes and in the last stint i was a bit scared about my connection too

GTAL 2010 Round 7 - 1/5/10 - Live on MultiBC IV @ 11:00 UTC!
(53 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG