The online racing simulator
Just a question:

It is ok to report a bad post about a thread that has come up millions of times already? Like some of the patch threads?
Quote from Janezki :Thread opened by a request.
Have a comment about moderators? Now's your chance to flame us.

*pats head*

Good job
Quote from Janezki :Now's your chance to flame us.

AHhhhhhhhhhhhhh you stupid moderators. You never do your job on this forum. Completely nothing!

Heheheh just joking, I totally understand you.
Hyperactive: Can't see no harm in that, just explain why you reported it.
#30 - MR_B
We need more moderators then... not because they're lazy, but because 5 for a forum this big is rediculous. I'm sure many of the LFS forum regulars would be more than willing to commit themselves as much as possible....

Maybe that's something to really consider....
Ok, thanks for info
Quote from MR_B :We need more moderators then... not because they're lazy, but because 5 for a forum this big is rediculous. I'm sure many of the LFS forum regulars would be more than willing to commit themselves as much as possible....

Maybe that's something to really consider....

We have discussed about this subject with the dev-team and few names have been noted.
Under normal situations five moderators (+ developers) seem to handle the forum quite well (thanks to your good behaving!), but this patch releasing time is getting everyone (over)excited and unnecessary posts are inevitable.
(btw. over 500 users online atm.)
#33 - Gunn
Yes record attendance today. I'll never fight my way to the bar with the red-haired chick.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG