The online racing simulator
My previous behaviour
(31 posts, started )
#1 - AMB
My previous behaviour
Looking back at some of my posts a year ago, some of the infractions I got, and to be honest it was really pathetic the way I said things and the things I said....

Well it's a new start hopefully, unless the mods ban me, although they shouldn't since my ban is now over (forum ban).

You still spammed new accounts not that long ago.
#3 - AMB
Quote from DevilDare :You still spammed new accounts not that long ago.

Well I got accused for a few that wasn't me to be honest, youlols wasn't neither was destinyistreasure and a few others.
:lovies3d:

Quote from AMB :Well I got accused for a few that wasn't me to be honest, youlols wasn't neither was destinyistreasure and a few others.

Who knew?

I knew.
Yah yah. Excuses....

Hehe, welcome back.
#6 - AMB
Thanks

and zeug: you'knew'
All we need now is arox unbanned then it will be back to normal LFSFORUM.
Quote from Jordan2007 :All we need now is arox unbanned then it will be back to normal LFSFORUM.

No, no no. It's fine as it is.
Lol, so many things i want to say to this.
#10 - AMB
Quote from Klutch :Lol, so many things i want to say to this.

Go ahead i've seen your pictures
A new topic for something like this?
I do not care at all.
#12 - AMB
your avatar clearly shows how much youve matured in that time
Nice to see you back, but your still that noob what was in carpark
#15 - AMB
Quote from Shotglass :your avatar clearly shows how much youve matured in that time

Haven't had time to change it since I last logged in (1Year Ago)

your trolling hasn't changed either

e.g still failing.
Quote from AMB :Go ahead i've seen your pictures

As have plenty of other people.

...Whats your point? lol
you'll get banned again soon enough.

personally, i don't know what went through the mods/devs mind when they let you back in, considering all the spam accounts you made. i don't buy the "it wasn't me" excuse. it's already known that several of those accounts belonged to you. on other forums, that would earn you a perma-ban.
#18 - 5haz
In the last 5 minutes I spent looking around the forum I've seen that you haven't changed. :mischievo
-
(Jordan2007) DELETED by Jordan2007
I think he was a dickhead but don't forget the severeness of the punishment, it's not like he was banned for a few weeks, he was banned from lfs for over a year iirc that's forum and game.
-
Im not saying it's changed him either (i don't think he has, there will always be a fool waiting to come out in everyone ) but he did the crime, did the time, end of really.
-
This thread isn't about you though, no-one cares if you have a tantrum or not, do whatever you want. It isn't big or very clever either.
-
Triple post.. Nice

[My version of being a dickhead ]
Is that supposed to bother me or something? Do you really think i give a ****?
Matttt. I love you.:lovies3d:
Oh lol

Hi welcome back, my name is John.

My previous behaviour
(31 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG