The online racing simulator
Player wheit 6 Accounts in game
(23 posts, started )
Hi
How that is poisibel to play wheit 6 Accounts in game??
I seying this becous in Demo server i todey geted Baned by 6 TRENTS -(player nick) WTF??:noob::chair:
If somone crahs hem -he ban if somone drives wheit FBM he bans, if someone is no"t answer to hes quscens he bans WTF
Sir maybe you should try to use a translator, because I can't make anything of it honestly.

What I think you mean is:

A demo racer got banned from a server and came back 5 times, making a total of 6 demo accounts.

Yes this is possible, because some demo users are such tards that they make 6 e-mail accounts for 6 LFS demo accounts.

Once had someone on a demo server where I was admin that even had 9 accounts. Every account had just an extra number Example: user1, user2, user3, etc.

I have banned him all accounts, after 9 he didnt come back.
Quote from rockclan :Sir maybe you should try to use a translator, because I can't make anything of it honestly.

What I think you mean is:

A demo racer got banned from a server and came back 5 times, making a total of 6 demo accounts.

Yes this is possible, because some demo users are such tards that they make 6 e-mail accounts for 6 LFS demo accounts.

Once had someone on a demo server where I was admin that even had 9 accounts. Every account had just an extra number Example: user1, user2, user3, etc.

I have banned him all accounts, after 9 he didnt come back.

He is saying that there was 6 Trents in the server which means they just changed their names to trent.
yep
Soory for my ENG((

Thos Trents was one player ,one driving all other Trents siting in boxes
If remeber right that hes nick was (Trent-Omega1,, Trent-Omega2.) and other etc
But That is not Fair to other Player becous they geting Baned for nohting

I only told hem whay yu banig pepoles wheit no Reson ,And what yu think whats hapened??
HE yust baned me:noob:

P.S. soory for my bad ENG
I'm not very good at decoding messages, but as far as I understood there has been a user in the server, who has had 6 instances of LFS running, and all of them have been connected to that same server, which means that he can 'voteban' 6 times.

Anyway, lfsforum is not really the place for such complaints. Just contact the server administrators, cause nobody is able to help you here.
Sadly, this is the case with most Demo servers unless they're monitored 24/7.

People can create an unlimited number of demo accounts (they just need to create a new email address for each demo account).

I'm assuming he connected to the server with each of the 6 accounts (opening 6 LFS.exes, maybe?) and did what he did...

Best if you contact the server admins via the server's forum (if it got one) or PM one of the admins using their LFS License).
#7 - Danke
Quote from janka116 :
Thos Trents was one player ,one driving all other Trents siting in boxes
If remeber right that hes nick was (Trent-Omega1,, Trent-Omega2.) and other etc

It sounds like what you saw was a group of people using the same team tag on their nick name. Most teams have a tag in front of the player nick names. It's unusual that they all banned you. Hope that helps.
Quote from Danke :It sounds like what you saw was a group of people using the same team tag on their nick name. Most teams have a tag in front of the player nick names. It's unusual that they all banned you. Hope that helps.

Danke, Shit dude haven't seen you in ages, Probably don't even remember me from online, My racer name was either Trev084 or Aus Trev084.
#9 - AMB
All they do is, open 6 LFS windows, change their ingame name to match, and vote ban, but if you press Shift+Tab it will show their licence name.
Check out who's 999 day ban expired.

Actually, to show usernames, it's CTRL + SHIFT. SHIFT + TAB = previous car.
#11 - AMB
Quote from Danny LFS :Check out who's 999 day ban expired.

Actually, to show usernames, it's CTRL + SHIFT. SHIFT + TAB = previous car.

You obviously know nothing about me or my 'ban'

And yes your right, sorry about the wrong keys.

Edit: 999 days is near 3 years, I've been away 1, math is so hard.
Quote from Danny LFS :Check out who's 999 day ban expired.

I don't think the length of his forum ban was ever mentioned.
Quote from AMB :I've been away 1

Actually, no, you've not been away for 1 year, considering you've made several other accounts befure your whatever-the-length ban expired so...
im sure he knows how long hes been away for danny.
Quote from Danny LFS :Actually, no, you've not been away for 1 year, considering you've made several other accounts befure your whatever-the-length ban expired so...

Mind your own business, kid.
How about we leave the "he stole my lollipop" convo aside ..please?
Actually, I kinda enjoy reading broken english. It's somewhat...challenging.

"I only told hem whay yu banig pepoles wheit no Reson ,And what yu think whats hapened??"
This is one of the most epic lines you can read on the Internet
Quote from Kristi :"I only told hem whay yu banig pepoles wheit no Reson ,And what yu think whats hapened??"
This is one of the most epic lines you can read on the Internet

Hmmmm, I don't know. I've seen plenty of native english speakers do worse than that around here
Quote from Kristi :Actually, I kinda enjoy reading broken english. It's somewhat...challenging.

"I only told hem whay yu banig pepoles wheit no Reson ,And what yu think whats hapened??"

every time i read this i spell it in my head as banging...
Quote from -NightFly- :every time i read this i spell it in my head as banging...

Always thinking about sex then aye?
#21 - Myw
Sex? Where?!
Reading the whole thread again made me lol(except the boring post right above mine)...
The OP's english is just epic!
Quote from rockclan :

Its amazing how dumb people are. And I am watching the TV Show Worlds dumbest. They should have an LFS section

(23 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG