due to the wufoo form acting up
please post protests here
Your Team:
Accused Team:
Time: (if not full replay UTC time)
Description:
what was our dt for?
Why has car 26 rejoined?
Surely there's a lap limit as to when you can serve your DT?
Quote from boothy :Why has car 26 rejoined?

dont worry severe penalty to be handed out
please put a protest in with the form
due to the wufoo form acting up
please post protests here
Your Team:
Accused Team:
Time: (if not full replay UTC time)
Description:
Your Team:LLM 2
Accused Teamrunk (Playboy FZR)
Time: Yellow flagpacelapo
Description: spins in pacelap and tries to retake place in grid. Me dont give in.
#10 - Capa
So now IM the reason why i was pushed out of the race
It happened in lap 4. I want every1 to see that demo. R.kings pushed me out of the race during the SC. I was driving the same speed than the guy infront of me and now LLM blames me 4 rapid braking. R.kings had all the space in the world to leave between me and him. i had no way to control how close he was driving. I made some mistakes for example on start by jumping a bit but i gave all the places back and i didnt ruin any1s race, i admit that. R.kings pushed me to spinn during the SC and now they blame me... even though he was the one behing me. I just cant see how the hell that could have been my fault. Just watch the demo on 4th lap and between #72 and #26. they also blamed me not to keep enough space between the one infront of me but i just cant see how that has anything to do with the fact that r.kings pushed me out. if he doesnt know how to drive close, then dont. its not like the SC is going away in the middle of the lap! and oh...mustang even said that it was 100% my fault
wrong format try again

100% your fault, i just said what i saw does not make it correct another admin will look at this incident (i do not want to make a"team"related judgement) once it is correctly submitted
Quote from Capa :It happened in lap 4. I want every1 to see that demo. R.kings pushed me out of the race during the SC. I was driving the same speed than the guy infront of me and now LLM blames me 4 rapid braking. R.kings had all the space in the world to leave between me and him. i had no way to control how close he was driving. I made some mistakes for example on start by jumping a bit but i gave all the places back and i didnt ruin any1s race, i admit that. R.kings pushed me to spinn during the SC and now they blame me... even though he was the one behing me. I just cant see how the hell that could have been my fault. Just watch the demo on 4th lap and between #72 and #26. they also blamed me not to keep enough space between the one infront of me but i just cant see how that has anything to do with the fact that r.kings pushed me out. if he doesnt know how to drive close, then dont. its not like the SC is going away in the middle of the lap! and oh...mustang even said that it was 100% my fault

Hey bub, it was myfault i braked late. But your not supposed to rejoin the grid unless at end of line. Admins will take car of it after race.
#13 - Capa
Now im happy.
All i wanted is that some1 says sorry... i dont mind about that race coz it was only a practise one... but if admins says that im the reason 4 that crash, then its too much 4 me... nothing personal to r.kings. And yes i know now that its not allowed to get ur position back... but i knew too late that i was going to drive so i had no time to read all the "laws" :P.... thats why i ****ed up a bit at the start etc and im sorry about that.... alltho i didnt ruin any1s race coz i gave all the places back at the start etc. And i tought that u can take ur position back because thats what u can do in F1 in situations like that... so it was kinda weird rule anyways
Quote from Capa :And i tought that u can take ur position back because thats what u can do in F1 in situations like that... so it was kinda weird rule anyways

No you can't overtake under the Safety Car in any form of motorsport, at all, ever (unless told to or if someone goes off ahead, obviously). You need to watch your F1 more carefully.
Result of Admin Investigated incedent between LLM2 and A drunk FZR
this warning goes to all drivers in the field.
Please leave a gap with the car in front fo you so you can gradualy slow up on a pace lap and wont get hit from behind due to the car behind you not seeing they need to slow down.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG