The online racing simulator
2010 RSC Round 6: Race Discussion
Date: 15 April 2010
Track: Aston North (AS7)
Sprint Race: 10 laps
Feature Race: 21 laps

I don't know what deko is doing with the official results from R5, but if I don't hear anything I will do them tonight. I will try to get the championship standings updated in time for the final round.

There will be PLENTY of space for reserves this round, and if you want to participate, then PM either me or deko on Thursday.
#2 - Bean0
I think this should be about right until we get the proper table
Attached images
rsc.png

I've done the Qualifying + Sprint Race official results, and I will do the feature race tonight and get them uploaded, after I've done some revision
\o/ Grats troy
PMs sent.

If you are a reserve wanting to participate, please send a PM to: Wilko868, dekojester, TFalke55 and JO53PHS, and one (or more) of us will then send the password.

This is just for double safety, because deko has a dentist appointment just before RSC, and I will be away from the computer doing other work. And Wilko might be watering the grass or smn. Dunno about Falke

If all else fails, PM an active competitor that is on server, and ask for the password

I will try to be in time for this race but without any practise.
Maybe the summer time will help me.
#7 - troy
Would be nice to see an (almost) full grid for the last round, so come out and race wherever you are.
Quote from troy :Would be nice to see an (almost) full grid for the last round, so come out and race wherever you are.

When the new patch is out.

Seriously though, the races I've been in have been a fail due to lack of preparation, though you deserve to win this year, no doubt.

I can't race tonight since I'm with my parents for Easter hols, and the qualifying etc clashes with food. Niall has PC problems so can't race either.
Maybe I should have just PMed the entire signup list
Sry Yann, i had to stop my race, caus the set was very crap and my tyres did last 4 or 5laps, i don t know what happen, i guess its one of those days when it go s totally wrong, but i will live i guess.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG