The online racing simulator
LFS - Blue streak
(7 posts, started )
#1 - M0rV
LFS - Blue streak
I totally respect your job, but it's becoming sooooo boring to see DnB drift vids coming out nearly every day..Can somebody make something different? Or it's what now LFS is about? Drift and DnB? .
#3 - M0rV
Huh you right it's boring but I hear this song few days ago and like it, so... Thanks anyway.
Quote from ASR Sanchez :I totally respect your job, but it's becoming sooooo boring to see DnB drift vids coming out nearly every day..Can somebody make something different? Or it's what now LFS is about? Drift and DnB? .

I`m agree with you, drift videos are boring, all are the same
-
(brandons48) DELETED by brandons48
Quote from Inouva :I`m agree with you, drift videos are boring, all are the same

There was a time that wasn't true, but the market just started getting flooded last year. IDK what the deal is, but there are way more drift videos in comparison to race videos over the last year, year and a half.
I think there is to much contrast. I only saw Black. Drift Videos became always boring if there arent any fast scenecuts.
The Best drift video was made by squid ("My direction"), perfect cut, perfect music.
Quote from BigTime :There was a time that wasn't true, but the market just started getting flooded last year. IDK what the deal is, but there are way more drift videos in comparison to race videos over the last year, year and a half.

that was always the deal, there are way more drift videos than race videos... it wasn't an issue of "Every drift video is exactly like every other drift video" back in the days, however

LFS - Blue streak
(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG