The online racing simulator
New dedicated server release
(60 posts, started )
Will the dedicated server be released before enough the client patch to update the servers?
I think it would be nice ... and necessary.
When first Alpha was released, Dedi server was released a bit sooner
#3 - SamH
No dedi server in today's release It's going to be a panic, come tomorrow!
It would be very useful if dedi server would be released in the eveving, in order to prepare the servers for us
why scavier don't release the server today?? any surprise are waiting inside?? xD
FFS,shut up about it. The dedicated server release will be released when Scawen & Co decided it's time to release it. Until then,STFU about it.
Quote from Sternendaal :FFS,shut up about it. The dedicated server release will be released when Scawen & Co decided it's time to release it. Until then,STFU about it.

What means FFS & STFU ?
"for ****'s sake" and "shut the **** up"

I personally would have chosen other words.
Yea that's a good point, where the dedi client? And when are we getting a linux dedi server?
#10 - SamH
Quote from Sternendaal :FFS,shut up about it. The dedicated server release will be released when Scawen & Co decided it's time to release it. Until then,STFU about it.

Tetchy! LOL
Quote from SamH :Tetchy! LOL

He has a point though..tomorow people will be saying "OH NOES TEH PATCH IS 1 SECOND LATE!!!1"

Jesus christ, all of you get over it, it will be out when it's out.
Don't worry, both playable exe and dedi host will appear simultaneously, as usually.
He is not moaning about anything, it makes sense to release the dedi with time for the server providers to update it. Of course, they will release it "cuado les salga de los cojones", but that doesn't mean we can't ask about it.

It was only a question.

@Sterndaal: You need some rest I think...

Dont feed the TROLL
Quote from Dygear :Yea that's a good point, where the dedi client? And when are we getting a linux dedi server?

there is a reason why people dont support linux

no one uses it...*runs*

lamo!
The server of my team runs on Wine , Linux
Quote from Kashopi :The server of my team runs on Wine , Linux

+1
I swear to god, if the serverfiles are released before the patch, im going to shave all my hair off.
Quote from e-dwarf :I swear to god, if the serverfiles are released before the patch, im going to shave all my hair off.

Post before and after photos.

Detail - is that you in that avatar? You that person looks, like, 4.
Quote :The server of my team runs on Wine , Linux

Linux is not supported because it is only used by techie geeks who support themselves. What's the first thing a Linux user does? They emulate Windows.

Enough said.
Quote from Becky Rose : What's the first thing a Linux user does? They emulate Windows.

If you don't have other option... and you need it...
#22 - vtx
Quote from Becky Rose :Linux is not supported because it is only used by techie geeks who support themselves. What's the first thing a Linux user does? They emulate Windows.

Enough said.

illepall illepall

Right, ok, well, Ill keep my mouth shut whilsy...
Quote from Bob Smith :Post before and after photos.

Detail - is that you in that avatar? You that person looks, like, 4.

Only for you darling
#24 - SamH
Quote from Becky Rose :Linux is not supported because it is only used by techie geeks who support themselves. What's the first thing a Linux user does? They emulate Windows.

Enough said.

Quote from viper-gt :He has a point though..tomorow people will be saying "OH NOES TEH PATCH IS 1 SECOND LATE!!!1"

Jesus christ, all of you get over it, it will be out when it's out.

Easy for you to say! If the two are released simultaneously, you'll be in and playing as soon as you've got the patch. I have 14 online servers to kill, a new one to read up on, configure and launch. They each need their own configuration files building... and all the nasty chicane wreckers to re-ban.. we don't know yet HOW they'll configure. Tomorrow's shaping up to be a big day in more than one way.. because until some of us have DONE the above, you're gonna have just one option.. playing OFFLINE, going up against your old buds the AIs.
Quote from SamH :

Easy for you to say! If the two are released simultaneously, you'll be in and playing as soon as you've got the patch. I have 14 online servers to kill, a new one to read up on, configure and launch. They each need their own configuration files building... and all the nasty chicane wreckers to re-ban.. we don't know yet HOW they'll configure. Tomorrow's shaping up to be a big day in more than one way.. because until some of us have DONE the above, you're gonna have just one option.. playing OFFLINE, going up against your old buds the AIs.

Yes i have 25 servers to do exactly the same thing to... Looking at over an hour to update all of them.

But we'll get it sorted.. its all a waiting game i guess.

(60 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG