The online racing simulator
Account deletion
(13 posts, started )
Account deletion
Hi,

My friend Hamppari (username: hamppari84) seems to have disappeared off LFSW. I was wondering if anyone could have an idea what has happened. He has S2 and had quite a few WR's and they've all been deleted, and I checked LFSforum and the posts he has made on the forum that I have seen before are no longer there(note completely gone, his status hasnt just changed to no longer welcome...), and I have seen no reason why it would have happened, and has anything like this happened before and what do you think I should do about it?

Hope I put this in the right place :P
Maybe cheated?
I did consider this, but I havent seen anything on LFSforum about it for anyone else, and seeing as LFS went completely down earlier I think, possibly its related to that? He seemed like an honest racer before and HLVC has never caught him for anything before afaik
#4 - amp88
Hmmm. spdoRacing lists him as having driven today.
#5 - Bean0
It's odd.

You can see post of his quoted here, but if you click the button to go to the quoted post it gives 'Invalid Thread'.
Yeah very. Is there any admin I can/should contact? I guess if he cheated I wouldn't get a response but I guess aswell that if he had cheated his hotlaps would be deleted, but I wouldn't have thought he'd go completely off the entire game without a trace...
#7 - ekze
He is back with new account "hantti"
On a sidenote while I definately enjoy the sight of a nice set of boobs your avatar might offend some users especially since there are minors around.

Now I personally don't really think that the occasional nipple will ethically cripple children, but still you might get some flag for your avatar turbofreak.

EDIT: I guess the new one avatar is somewhat better in that respect.
Quote from ColeusRattus :On a sidenote while I definately enjoy the sight of a nice set of boobs your avatar might offend some users especially since there are minors around.

Now I personally don't really think that the occasional nipple will ethically cripple children, but still you might get some flag for your avatar turbofreak.

That was majorly offtopic...

however, it might be that he deleted himself... it would be the most logical way... otherwise he would be no longer welcomed. The only question that is left: why would he do so? I mean did he do something wrong, and before loosing the voucher by being banned deleting oneself and creating a new account?
Yeah he got angry(and probably slightly drunk :P) and deleted his account, and yes hes back with Hantti, well observed
angry and slighty (?) drunk? Probably the best thing you can do is delete yourself then.

No self control is bad 'mkee
#13 - senn
Quote from ColeusRattus :On a sidenote while I definately enjoy the sight of a nice set of boobs your avatar might offend some users especially since there are minors around.

OFFTOPIC: she has nice boobs, but i want to give her a sandwich or something, damn she's tiny :/

Account deletion
(13 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG