The online racing simulator
Driving Speed Pro (PC)
(9 posts, started )
Driving Speed Pro (PC)
Played the demo of this driving game today. I liked the handling and feeling of the driving (keyboard). I 'sensed' the weight of the cars very well. The game seems to only have support for keyboard and gamepad (Xbox) steering.

Anyone else tried this out?

http://www.wheelspinstudios.com/drivingspeedpro/index.html
Screenshots looks good. The graphics looks not so hi-res ingame. Sounds are pretty nice. Handling, is it me or i have to hold down the button for like seconds before it starts steering?

Overall: Not Bad :3

Edit: Sorreh, i replaced my first text in this post because it looked a bit weird.
#3 - Krane
Will be disappointed if you try it with a wheel. It's not bad but NFS:shit was better in the driving realism, that should tell you something.
I remember playing this game along time ago, was pretty good when i first played it, dont remember much about the physics but the graphics were nicely done
Driving Speed 2 aka the one before this has the same physics exactly :/
I take that back, seems like he has fixed the bug that always made me mad on it - no proper sliding, it looks like you can slide the cars now, and it's quite an improvement from DS2
downloading now

if i get to slide commodores around a track ill be the happiest man ever
if your even half decent, you can easily be in the top 10 for the demo. It still great fun though.

Driving Speed Pro (PC)
(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG