The online racing simulator
Who would win?
(29 posts, started )

Poll : Who would win a championship fighting?

Chuck Norris
Jackie Chan
Other
Steven Seagal
Jean claude van Damme
Arnold schwarzenegger
Jason Satham
Bud Spencer
Silvester Stallone
Who would win?
This question just came to my mind. Who would win a fight championship between these people? Of course I'm talking about their real skills, not their characters in the movies
Bruce Lee would have been a good addition.
I voted other.
#5 - Migz
Jackie channnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.
Any day
Chuck.
I voted other since me or TVE would wipe all of them out with one 360 kick.
#8 - Migz
Quote from Chrisuu01 :I voted other since me or TVE would wipe all of them out with one 360 kick.

More like you'd slip and knock yourselves out by trying to do a 360 kick
ummm, Bruce Lee! Even before he died!

I mean just look at him!
me!
Bud Spencer.. He's the man!
Arnold ofcourse

Steven Seagal because he can de aikido!
Steven FTW!
I did not think this thread was made to stay, but it's on a steady amount of posts now..
Quote from G!NhO :Steven Seagal because he can de aikido!

Voted Steven because ^^
Aikido-master - 7th Dan
#17 - STF
Being subjective, right?
It`s a tough fight, I don`t know which to vote between(in bold):

Jean claude van Damme (not because he fcuks our women . jk no its because when he was with Wesley Snipes in a bar from bucharest, some gipsies wanted to test his awesome skills. Was taken to a private hospital.)

Steven Seagal (he`s an awesome human being, an awesome martial artist and a highly developed spiritual person)

Arnold schwarzenegger(nah.. look up to bmwe30m3's post)

Bud Spencer (awesome too but an actor imo, doesn`t stand a chance in a real fight with the tough guys, besides, guy is an politician now, arnold style)

Jason Statham (good but doesn`t stand a chance to Seagal)

Jackie Chan (awesome again, one of the best, but I can immagine him calmly getting whooped by Seagal)

Chuck Norris(meh, got his ass wooped by Bruce Lee, but it would be interesting to see his face kick in action nowadays)

Silvester Stallone(I don`t know what`s he doing in here, even Jean Snort-coke Van Damme could beat him.. :P)

Other

Voted Seagal.
Chuck of course.
As much as chuck norris is well chuck norris, i voted for who I actually think would win which is Mr Seagul lol.
I'll agree with the Jet Li. Video was blocked for the US though.
Where's Ross Kemp?!
Don't care, as long as that a-hole Statham get beat up so hard he stops making movies.....

...please god, let this happen

Who would win?
(29 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG