The online racing simulator
18/04/10 LFSCART Kyoto Ring National Open Test
We invite you (those who signed up) to an Open Test at Kyoto Ring National. The Test will feature 3 Segments:

17:30utc 60-minute open hotlap session
18:35utc Sprint Race 10 Laps
19:00utc Feature Race 27 Laps with compulsory pit stop

both races will use the start-application for the standing start after an warm-up lap. We chose Kyoto Ring National to give you an perfect preperation for the Season Opener. The races are sanctioned as if it would be real races (so don't act too stupid already) Anytime during the hotlap session, you may visit us for an interview. For the race sessions you have to be on our ventrillo server and be able to listen to us. The ability to talk to us is recommanded, however, not compulsory.

Let's wave the Green Flag for 2010!
information:
You may drive even if you havn't fulfilled the requirements yet and you may have more cars for a team then during the season. And It is not compulsory for this round to wear the LFSCART skin.
If we complete this race do we still have to do the requirements thing?
yes... because it is just a test race...

Better get hotlapping.
You may use our events registration page at http://newdimensionracing.com/index.php/ndr-eventreg/ to "confirm" for this event. It's not required, but will help us know you're coming. at The weekend, I'll put in all LLSS and LFSCART races.

The form will auto-populate things from your site profile, but you may change as needed (eg Car Number)

d
you may start your discussing here
Worst ever NDR Race ive ever been in. Crashfest.
Any1 got race 1 replay?

Edit: Good race Köykkä! Had a nice battle with you :P. And gratz to the winner!
Quote from RudolfR :Any1 got race 1 replay?

Edit: Good race Köykkä! Had a nice battle with you :P. And gratz to the winner!

Enjoyed a lot of this race, my best for a long time. Unfortunately I cant drive in teh official one... But I'm sure I'll be driving in the races I can!
It was nice indeed, though just only the sprint
In the longer race, i was in 2nd position and LFS jumped to the desktop while in the oval part, im sure you all saw me flying through the air..

Rudolf: I have the replay, i can send it to you if needed
E: Btw apologies to oscar, didnt quite have time to react that you were about to spin and so i didnt brake early enough.. And in the restart you just couldnt press the gas..
Deko posted it also.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG