The online racing simulator
Dds & veh folders
(9 posts, started )
Dds & veh folders
Ok i screwed up when i made backup's for them and didn't rename the backup's so that when i edited my dds/veh folders that it wouldn't overwrite my backup and my main so does anyone have the latest dds/veh files they could hand over to me in order to replace mine?? It would be gladly appreciated.

-Rick
just redownload a fresh copy of lfs and install it into another folder, copy the new dds folder back to your old install so it overwrites the corrupt/missing ones
if you want some nice .dds files and the .veh files i can help you, but if you want the legit origionals then i cant help you
Is your last name Astley by any chance?. Anyway just look around for the files. .VOB editing is disallowed here BTW.
Quote from shaun463 :.VOB editing is disallowed here BTW.

It's disallowed to post scrnshots and links but otherwise go ahead mod all you want.
From what i understood from a moderator here is that the rules are quite vague. It seemed that you are allowed to have VOB mods, you can show pictures of said mod, but you cannot SHARE the mod. As long as it is simply only you having it, your not spreading it, then it is okay.

That's just how i saw it when an argument appeared on here about Vob mods one time.
You can't post screenshots. Victor said so.
Oh alright then, i guess i never saw that.
I´d like to have some nice dds files for all cars.
Once i had them modded to, but then i made them stock, and now the interior is all wierd.
Thanks

Dds & veh folders
(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG