The online racing simulator
Who has or has tried a G25 and G27?
Hiyas,

Dead G25 here, but a friend reported that his G27 has some play in the steering shaft. The G25s I tried are absolutely solid, the shaft can only rotate, but when you try to move it up/down/left/right/front/back, all you're going to do is flex the whole enclosure if you try hard enough.

If any of you have held both wheels, what about the G27? Just as solid or is there slight free movement in the steering shaft?
i haven't got any play in my G27's shaft atleast.
My G25 died last weekend, got quite some play in the shaft, just like my old MOMO, these wheels are ok for some time, but once they're starting to act weird, you can better throw them away. I'm 99% sure about the G27. No logitech wheel for me anymore, that's for sure.
my g25 has no play what so ever
#5 - VoiD
Waiting for the G>27

My DFP is still working like a charm... ~200.000Km
I lean on my G25 when watching movies, I rest my feet on it, I use it as handle when I sit down or get up. No play, 63195 Km and counting.
The shifter is rubbish but the wheel is rock solid, no problems whatsoever, mechanical or otherwise.
I've done the same as Morpha for 2 years, and I feel no play whatsoever on the driving shaft on my G25. I haven't seen a G27 myself or touched one yet, so I don't know what it's like.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG