The online racing simulator

Poll : Drop round so we can get rid of our worst round?

No
Yes
Drop Round?
Should be have a drop round?
So we can forget the Fail KY1?
I think it would be a great idea, what do you guys think?
of course not :P
I just drove with a little bit of safety margin and was lucky to not hit those twisters that not did...
#3 - hp999
No.
#4 - Mr.46
Joe, this is a great idea. I rly want to drop my KY1 race off, after Kööts bumped me off.
Quote from JPeace :I voted yes, would help the admins to get over this.

Yes, to be honest that was the worst race i have ever seen in my life, and i was racing in it. Its quite hard to believe that people carnt get around a Oval safely. In that Feature race there must have been like 5 Sc's by lap 15. Joke if im honest.

And it has ruined the championship for most of the racers...
Quote from Andreas B :of course not :P
I just drove with a little bit of safety margin and was lucky to not hit those twisters that not did...

No you did not drive safely, you were crazy to say the least. On that SC you hit me and hit me and hit me! You clearly carnt stay off me at 49mph, i doubt you could at 100 and odd mph
Quote from kart-36 :No you did not drive safely, you were crazy to say the least. On that SC you hit me and hit me and hit me! You clearly carnt stay off me at 49mph, i doubt you could at 100 and odd mph

when was that?? when u passed me under SC??

edit: srsly, can't find that i was behind u under any SC?, please specify...
Quote from Andreas B :when was that?? when u passed me under SC??

edit: srsly, can't find that i was behind u under any SC?, please specify...

Pretty sure it was you, if not then sorry but clearly people cannot keep a car under control at 49mph who ever it was...
apology accepted , i saw a guy hitting u when watching the replay, but that surely wasn't me...I'm driving a Green/White "crapbox" with lotsa pie on it

edit: nice avatar, is that u on it??
Yes that is me :P
:P great - then u will be my next wife strange to have a wife called a mans's name...but I'll get used to it i'll guess :P
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG