The online racing simulator
Hawkeye
(19 posts, started )
Hawkeye
... my latest movie! sorry for the low volume, just turn up your speakers a bit.

download:
liveforspeed.se

stream:
YouTube
It was better with no sound.
Nice movie jens, I like that!
Good movie
Hahaha i loved it.
LOL at the two mrts
Great movie Jens!

Loved the MRT's too, some advanced team difting there
#7 - Foqs
Nice vid as always, Jens.
Great actions. Nice vid man
#9 - hp999
I like it!
i like it too, very nice, keep them comming bro! love music also

one thing you should try: record clips with 1/2 or 1/4 speed in LFS and then just speed them up in your movie maker, so movie will look more smooth, unfortunately you would lose car sounds
thanks guys! I was curious if the song works, I knew that not everybody will enjoy it

Quote from ASC team Gasper :one thing you should try: record clips with 1/2 or 1/4 speed in LFS and then just speed them up in your movie maker, so movie will look more smooth, unfortunately you would lose car sounds

thanks for the tip, but I'm doing that already, hehe. started recording in 0.5x speed when I finally found a way to keep the sound. for my last 3 movies I even used 0.25x .. but yea, obviously I need to work on my camera work
Nice action, didn't like the music at all
I liked it, music as well, though if it was just turned off I would like the video better. Just those action shots and pure sound of engines. But yea, it's also good like this, you definitely got a talent for doing lfs movies.
I liked the movie overall, the action was fine. But I think you set high contrast and brightness and maybe even saturation and I don't like how it looks, too artificial.
Was definately worth the watch, good action in it. I blanked out the music and just focused on the car sounds.

Oh, and great crashes there, gave me some laughs.
I liked it.

Though the music was.. what it was :P
A good deal of interesting action and great camera work, very nice movie! I would prefer another music but it really isn't an issue.
pure action, liked it.
For the sounds goes same as everyone already have said :P
Well Jens, in my opinion the song you chose was spot on! Just look at all the reactions!

(The movie wasn't half bad either!)

Hawkeye
(19 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG