The online racing simulator
#1 - dadge
AS2 - Round 2 Pre race discussion
has anyone done any laps yet? fancy some pratice tonight?
i've done a few 7 lappers....do need to practice, but i have a league to run at 20:00 EST for about an hour....
#3 - Hahmo
We did some training with Jokelainen
I forgot that it was the next Sunday, I thought it was today.
Lucky, because newly arrived.
I'm going there now and should stay for some time.
#6 - dadge
practice went well. i'm 0.80 off my pb with 45kg of ballast. my target is to see if i can get within 0.40.
practice went very well im 0.65 off my PB with 27kg and i think i can half that by sunday.
I'm hoping to attend this one, and probably a couple more before the season is out. Things haven't been clicking since I came back from my long break, so I'll be sure to get in plenty of practice before Sunday.
#9 - Hahmo
Btw, i think you can see the confirmation on Torppa (torpp1s) and team is [DRUNK]. Can you franky please switch the team to Zoom Competition, as he is our new driver

E: Found another bug. The zoom competition logo brings you to the wrong website
It should be this http://www.zoomcompetition.webs.com/
But its this: http://www.zone-30.com/phpkit/
Is it a bug or a feature that the race is on a Saturday? Final round of MoE is that day...
Quote from Hahmo :Btw, i think you can see the confirmation on Torppa (torpp1s) and team is [DRUNK]. Can you franky please switch the team to Zoom Competition, as he is our new driver

E: Found another bug. The zoom competition logo brings you to the wrong website
It should be this http://www.zoomcompetition.webs.com/
But its this: http://www.zone-30.com/phpkit/

Copy / paste FAIL!

I have deleted Torppa anyway, he did not supply an e-mail address. He needs to sign up again. WITH an e-mail address
Quote from Cropsy :I'm hoping to attend this one, and probably a couple more before the season is out. Things haven't been clicking since I came back from my long break, so I'll be sure to get in plenty of practice before Sunday.

Don't forget to fill in the sign up form! theres nothing like 60 laps to get you back into the grooove
Quote from Cropsy :I'm hoping to attend this one, and probably a couple more before the season is out. Things haven't been clicking since I came back from my long break, so I'll be sure to get in plenty of practice before Sunday.

Wow, is it really you?

Welcome back! :lovies3d:
yeah he's been playing a girls game the last 3 years (WoW) ... nutter
Can't make this one as well. :gnasher:
Quote from de Souza :Can't make this one as well. :gnasher:

is that with it being on either day?
Sadly, yes. It's about weekends.

Just to clarify, before Mr. Seidler thinks I'm afraid to lose against him (like that happens...), I had all weekends free. Now seems I have half the weekends free. And, as Murphy loves me, the free ones aren't aligned with the league schedule as of now.

If it stays that way I'll have to sign off. But I'll let you know, of course. Or maybe it's better to sign me off and then I sign up for individual races if possible?
Quote from de Souza :Just to clarify, before Mr. Seidler thinks I'm afraid to lose against him (like that happens...)

I would never do something like that.

You already lost so many times against me anyway. One more or less doesn't matter.
Damn, i can't drive in saturday's race. I'll go to Helsinki and will be back on sunday, so that's way too late. But I'll be in the next race
Quote from Starwalker :Damn, i can't drive in saturday's race. I'll go to Helsinki and will be back on sunday, so that's way too late. But I'll be in the next race

the race has been moved to sunday ..
Quote from franky500 :race has been moved to sunday ..

Oh, thank you so much. Then I will drive in that race
Gonna miss this one, KY250 Qualifying and twin 115's will probably run past ATC qualifying.

There may be a chance that if I get into the first 115 I can make ATC, but that's sketchy...

Good luck guys, hate that I may miss this one.
Turns out I can race this sunday.
Quote from de Souza :Turns out I can race this sunday.

you did not need to do the form again, you are already signed up for the full league ...
Oh, my bad.

I thought you had erased me.
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG