The online racing simulator
Please make me a fox skin
(12 posts, started )
Hi, guys. i'm an aussie and i tried to make a skin for my fox, but i found it way to difficult, so i am asking for some help. i'd like my skin to be like my great aussie rules football team richmond, with the famous #17 on it... pictures and logos could be got from there website www.richmondfc.com.au thanks muchly appreciated
If you could give me some idea as to how you see the livery I would be happy to give it a go. It will take a few days but I can come up with something and if you don't like it, no problem maybe we will try again using plan "b"

Greg
Awesome mate, that'd be sensational, i had one made once before but lost it when i changed pc but it's uploaded on LFS world, anything would be huge mate, appreciate it....my shout
Richmond Tigers FOX skin
Living just outside of Chicago,ILL. USA I must admit a total lack of knowledge about Austrailian football. I put together this skin using what I thought would be just enough but not too much. Since I also lack knowledge of automotive performance companies in Austrailia I did not put any logos on the car. I you would like some let me know the names of the companies and I will do my best to find logos.

If have attached a .jpg graphic of the car, If you like it I will upload the skin for you.
Attached images
RICHMOND.jpg
Isn't that skin a bit low-res?
It's just a picture chief. Don't worry though if you don't like it, it's not for you anyway.
I know, but it looks blurry. I won't use it so I shouldn't actually care, but...
It is blurry but it was just a composite picture to show what the thing looked like. The actual skin is of much better quality, however the logos that I needed to make the skin were only available in somwhat lesser quality than I would have liked. You can only use what you can get.
Yeah that's exactly what i wanted mate, sensational , had to laugh at the GOODAY MATE tho hehe over here we pronounce it G'Day. Thanks heaps for your time and effort, muchly appreciated
I,m glad you like it. No problem to change the Gooday to G'day. I,ll make the change and upload the skin this afternoon. It's 10:00AM now. I find it quite interresting how people who speak the same language have so many differrent ways of saying things. As I was looking for information and graphics to use for the skin I ran across a page that said "season fixture". I am a design engineer for fabricated chassis components and a fixture is a device that you put the chassis in as it is being assembled to make sure that it stays within tollerance in the x-y-z planes. I thought "why do they need a fixture for a football team ? " Turns out it was what we call a schedule. Oh well, Ill make the change and up load the skin.

G'day Greg
The Skin
Would you look at this. I'm replying to myself. I knew this skin stuff would have me talking to myself eventually.

Anyway, Here is the skin. It is only 1024 x 1024 resolution because ( as I explained to the gentleman who complaned about it ) the quality of the graphics available for the Richmond Tigers left a little to be desired. I tried 2048 x 2048 but it looked lousy in the game.

If you need anything else just let me know. I use this graphic stuff to wind down. I'm far from the best, but I do well enough. All the A.I. in my LSF are liveries that I have made, with some exceptions.

Enjoy,

Greg
Attached images
FOX_RT17.jpg
Thanks mate your a legend,now i'll have to go and win some races to make the tigers proud, once again mate thanks appreciate it heaps .....

(12 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG