Banned from a server
(32 posts, started )
Bite me
OT: Hammer, that avatar is crazy
Quote from Ndrew :OT: Hammer, that avatar is crazy

That's what I was thinking
#29 - th84
You should see what he did to the other half!! :eek:
Yeah the demo servers are crap to say it easy. I was myself a demo race till 1 day ago and one team forgot which one came on server and started vote banning everyone out after one of them got banned by the current racers on track for track parking in T2 and standing in reverse and moving from left to right. illepall

You either have the servers with voting on and you get this or the ones without voting and you can be sure there will be at last one wrecker.
If you wanna really race get S2
Quote from hammer it :Yea I cant see that either. I got yelled at the other day because I was faster than the leader. I got taken out and after pitting I caught the leader. Even though I was faster but one lap down, I got yelled at and threatened so I just said... bite me and found somewhere else to race. If I were the leader I would have just said ... come on! and did some drafting with the guy if I could keep up.

challenging to pass when you're a lap down just isn't cool, generally...
Quote from Blowtus :challenging to pass when you're a lap down just isn't cool, generally...

If you're considerably faster your entitled to pass the car ahead even if it is a lap ahead. So long as you make a safe move and give the other car a chance to see you it is his fault if he cuts you up.

Banned from a server
(32 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG