The online racing simulator
OWRL F1 2010 with live broadcast and new points system

The fourth season of the OWRL’s BF1 league will see some major improvements. Twelve races will be held on Saturday evenings between 10th April and 30th October 2010 which are 305 km long. Points will be awarded down to the tenth position after the new system that the Formula One now uses. The two-part qualifying stays like before, with the top ten drivers of part one driving under parc ferme conditions in the second part for the pole-position.

Broadcast

For the first time in OWRL history, all races will be shown on MultiBC. You won’t miss a second from the first qualifying to the chequered flag. Commentators are former OWRL champion Dave “Storm_Cloud” Southword and Chris “Wilko868” Wilkinson, Assistant Race Admin of New Dimension Racing. Stream information will be given before each race.

Applications

Teams consisting of at least two drivers can apply via mail to owrl.league©gmail.com with the exact team name and LfSworld names of the drivers that will take part. Applications are open until Sunday, 28th March 2010 23:00 UTC. Teams can change drivers between each race. Teamless and interested drivers can form temporary teams for OWRL F1 or start as a guest driver for an invited team that cannot start with two drivers. The invited teams will be announced shortly after the sign-up deadline.

OWRL F1 information

2010 Calendar

Race # (# laps): track date

Race 1 (35): AS GP 10 April
Race 2 (60): KY Nat Rev 24 April

Race 3 (77): SO Long 15 May
Race 4 (47): FE Black 29 May

Race 5 (59): WE Int Rev 5 June (cloudy sunset)
Race 6 (59): AS North 19 June

summer break

Race 7 (90): BL GP 21 August (cloudy sunset)

Race 8 (60): KY Nat 4 September
Race 9 (55): AS Nat Rev 18 September

Race 10 (77): SO Long Rev 2 October (cloudy sunset)
Race 11 (59): WE Int 16 October

Race 12 (42): KY GP 13 November

Time table (CET / CEST when applicable)

- 19:30 - 19:45 Qualifying all drivers (Q1)
- 19:50 - 20:00 Top 10 Qualifying (Q2)
- 20:10 - 21:50(latest) Race
Nice, maybe this year it is then
could you please put me in touch with other drivers who do not belong to teams as i would like to race but are not a member of a team!
Quote from trousers999 :could you please put me in touch with other drivers who do not belong to teams as i would like to race but are not a member of a team!

Well, seeing that you have a rather low online millage and no experience with the BF1 at all, I would suggest you to get a bit more online before trying to get in touch with a team
One week left to sign up for the OWRL F1 2010 season
So far we’ve received seven applications for the upcoming season which features a live broadcast for the first time in OWRL history. If you are a team of at least two drivers who are searching for a well-organized BF1 league then this is your chance to take part. Just send a mail to owrl.league©gmail.com containing your team name and lfsworld names of the drivers until 28 March. Races are on Saturday evenings and 305km long with a two-part qualifying. More information about the OWRL F1 and the upcoming season can be found on owrl.de.
I want to see who's signed up so far and then I will decide. Also I'm a bit confused of the website, I would rather welcome it to be fully organised on lfsforums :/.
You don't know how much work that would be for the small admin team. Krutch and Pio are doing the whole work almost alone and they are doing a brilliant job with providing the results, stats, standings in such a short time.

Only know some teams: 1stBFA, Sonicrealms. Then likely Redline and ATTaX?! But the races this season will be exciting again. It shouldn't be a matter whether there are topdrivers or not.

And if you really have problems, you can contact Krutch, Pio, fireb0llch or even Timo or me who are visiting OWRL regularly.
As Sascha already said it would take a lot of work to bring all the infos of the OWRL page into this subforum and of course I think it would be a shame to lose this great site Krutch and pio created.

About the teams: Like James and Sascha pointed out, there will be most likely 1stBFA, Sonicrealms Racing, spdoRacing, Redline, Innovate Racing and also some other private but competitive teams (Maslen F1 Racing for example).
Applications I received until 18 March are from:

Sonicrealms Racing, RAPTOR-GAMING, Maslen F1 Racing Team, 1stBFA Racing, Team NordicUK racing, SNOGARD.Dragons, Redline Racing
I would like to participate but I need a partner/team to do so...
Guess you OWRL guys can keep me on the "teamless poor souls that can be invited list"'s list?

Theres no team that might want to start a "B" team?
That way we 4 drivers could share setups and practice together and whatnot...
Doubling efforts!

Gimme a call, guys.

Cheers from Brazil.
Driver(s) needed for the Round 2 of the OWRL 2010 Season - 24/04/2010
Quote :

Kyoto National is a great track for most of the drivers, and even in the reversed version it still has a great flow. From the technical point of view, it is very tricky with the long straight and its banked turns on one hand and the infield on the other. With the narrow turn four it will be interesting to see how many get the chance to see if their car is running well on this type of track.
Date: 24 April
Track: Kyoto National Rev
Qualifying: Two part qualifying
Race: 60 laps
Time table:
- 19:30 - 19:45 Qualifying all drivers
- 19:50 - 20:00 Top 10 Qualifying
- approx. 20:05 Race
Stream: tba
Teams are pre-qualified, no registration is needed. New teams can apply for a position on the waiting list by mail. All times are CEST! If you are not sure on time zones, check the difference between your time and the current german time.

Due to an unfortunate clash with the 1st round of the 2010 LFSCART Season, Tiger Express Motorsports has 2 free slots for the Round 2 of the OWRL F1 2010.

Interrested in BF1? Teamless for that race? Then either post here, or PM me, and we could find an arrangement, and you could possibly fill one of the two Tiger Express cars for that round.

E: the two drivers have been found. Thanks for the interrest.
-
(adz2706) DELETED by adz2706
What is your limit and how many slots are left?
Quote from g7usl :What is your limit and how many slots are left?

The previous races attracted approximately 20 drivers most of the time, while there are 28 slots in total IIRC. I guess you shold sign-up your team(see opening post), I belive they'd let you have a go.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG