The online racing simulator
will we ever get NORDSHLEIFE?
(132 posts, started )
maybe im dreaming too high here, but man how good would it be if we had it i wanna drive it in LFS! will we ever see an LFS nordshleife or am i illepall ?

edit: nordleife is the very long north section of the nurburgring 13 miles and at least 73 corners for those who dont know
#2 - wE1l
Quote from neo force KP61 :maybe im dreaming too high here, but man how good would it be if we had it im just back from a trip there, and i wanna drive it in LFS! will we ever see an LFS nordshleife or am i illepall ?

I am very optimistic for it to appear in S3, and hopefully as early as S2.
#3 - Renku
NO, and I don't want it!!!
No, but i want it.
#5 - Vain
It will propably not appear, but I want it!

Vain
Why do people think we are getting it ?? I find it very unlikely that LFS will get it officaly since it's in GT4 and who knows what sort of license they have with Sony. Although I never thought we would get an F1 car either

Keiran
I think it was in an x-box game too, Forza? So I don't think sony have an exclusive licence to in in video games. I hope not anyway
"NORDSHLEIFE"

what is this anyway?
Its in PGR3 too.. we can only hope
I want, I want, I want I'd happilly lose the BF1 for the 'ring
probably wont get it soon, but i want it too.
I can see it done for S3 though.
i know i think its exrtemely unlikely but id love it so much
The longest racing track in the world, 13 miles or something like that, full of bumpy corners, straights and hairpins, hopefully gunna get their one day.

Nordschleife is Nurburgring (Actually Nurburgring Nordschleife) and the track "Nurburgring" is just a very small part of this beast of a track!

I'm sure you can get drawing or a pic of a birdseye view on the nurburgring site.
One day, I believe we'll be driving the 'Ring in LFS, whether it comes officially or as a community patch. Give it 3 or 4 years maybe... And for anyone planning to go one day, you will not regret it! Just please take it easy, there are an awful lot of accidents!
Quote from Live For Kill :"NORDSHLEIFE"

what is this anyway?

i edited my first post
Quote from Bawbag :The longest racing track in the world, 13 miles or something like that, full of bumpy corners, straights and hairpins, hopefully gunna get their one day.

Nordschleife is Nurburgring (Actually Nurburgring Nordschleife) and the track "Nurburgring" is just a very small part of this beast of a track!

I'm sure you can get drawing or a pic of a birdseye view on the nurburgring site.

http://www.friesecke.ch/fer/Bi ... vigation/nordschleife.gif
Don't say it won't happen, we are close to drive a BMW-Sauber F1, so the most famous wonderful track of Germany (in the world too) has a chance to be simulated by LFS ... All is possible now
the BMW Sauber got a good advertisment with the LFS... if they wanted to advertise...
thx neoforce! im not german, thats why i dont know that racetrack (i didnt know its a racetrack))
While I don't think we will see Nordschleife in LFS ever, I do dream of a track that is fairly long 9-10km with very big elevation changes.
#21 - Vain
Quote from Live For Kill :thx neoforce! im not german, thats why i dont know that racetrack (i didnt know its a racetrack))

The nordschleife isn't just a german thing. Aussies and englishmen dream of that track alike.

Vain
Quote from tr1ax :While I don't think we will see Nordschleife in LFS ever, I do dream of a track that is fairly long 9-10km with very big elevation changes.

That's the only thing that's missing in LFS and what drives me to check out other sims on occasion. The new track layouts are welcome, but we need massive elevation changes and longer circuits. I wish the devs would really consider this. I'd rather stick with one sim but I'm forced away from LFS becuase of this.
We've been over all this in the other threads many times. Nordschleife is not such a great race track, it is narrow and very long. I would rather like Nürburgring or Imola or something.

Edit:
By Nürburgring I meant nowaday's F1 configuration.
#24 - Vain
Quote from afastest :We've been over all this in the other threads many times. Nordschleife is not such a great race track, it is narrow and very long. I would rather like Nürburgring or Imola or something.

You're completely illepall .

Vain
Quote from Vain :You're completely illepall .

Vain

I really want more tracks, but not single configurations. I want the one ore the other racepark, like they did with Aston, etc.

Think what authentency we could create with LFS? If Hockenheim, Nürnburg, Spielberg, Monza or sthg. like that would be implemented.. illepall

(132 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG