The online racing simulator
DFP FFB-Motor
(4 posts, started )
DFP FFB-Motor
As the topic says I need some help in finding the correct replacement motor for my good old dfp...

Vendor appears to be Johnson (Electric?)

190159-1000
3F0842 30

Does anyone have some more infos / spec about this or what I could replace it with?
Hi!

Yes! Is Jhonsson Electric

I've been searching FF motors for my G25 for months and i can't find one new to buy yet. This happens becouse the FF motors are very specials. They have very low "detent" or "cogging" efect (just try to spin a simple electric motor with your fingers and you will feel that the motor goes in "steps" that's the "cogging" effect and that's affects your FF experience)
I wrote to Jhonsson Electric about acquire new motors for my G25, and they said:

"Dear Sir,

Thank you for visiting our website and inquiring about the availability of one of our products. All of Johnson Electric’s products are custom designed to match the specific requirements of our customers. The final product or model of our customer is in many cases unknown to us, since major global companies utilize the same component across different brands. Unfortunately, since these custom components are made to order, Johnson Electric does not hold inventory for replacement parts.

Johnson Electric manufactures these components in very high quantities for hundreds of global brands, who manage their own warranty programs independently. Our website is designed to feature standard platforms that could be modified to suit an equipment makers performance requirements, the website is not configured for online sales. Johnson Electric also has a distribution network that carries some of the more commonly used items. This distribution channel is also focused on the industrial segment and serves lower volume equipment makers. You may want to check with one of the distributors in your area regarding availability of the part you are looking for. "

Finally, the only way is buy a used motor from a old or broken DFP, or in my case from a G25.
So, if anybody has an extra G25 motor, i'll be pleased to buy it

C'ya!
PD: Sorry for my english :P.
im sure they are just 5 40's arent they? nothing special a very easy to find motor commonly found in rc cars.
they are not really 540's, they are a bit longer

I think it's best if you contact logitech about your problem, you have a chance that they will fix it for you, or send a new motor or something.

DFP FFB-Motor
(4 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG