The online racing simulator
only works on z28, it cuts the engine too early and sometimes even at inopportune times (5000 rpm in xrg 2nd gear), and then never turns it back on (no bounce)...

good start though, i'd like to see how it works when its all done.
Not sure about if its relevant to cpu speed, Timers should be the same intervals on any computer...

Ill be updating the app soon with added changeable timers, top/bottom bounce values..
Which would allow people to customise their bounce to their needs..

Is there a way that lfs can report whether the engine is running or not to external app, via Outgauge, Insim etc??
you could perhaps check the rpm speed, if it's higher than 800 chances are the engine is running... only problem is, if you stall, or in conjunction with the engine cut.
Quote from Bose321 :I put it at the LFS.exe is, opened it, then LFS. And press scroll lock.

The bouncing goes to slow IMO, and sometimes the engine cuts of after like 2 seconds.

Put it in the LFS folder, and open it, and open the game, and press scroll lock and then just drive.. it didn't work for me :O
Quote from AndreasNOR :Put it in the LFS folder, and open it, and open the game, and press scroll lock and then just drive.. it didn't work for me :O

Are you using Patch z28?? Because it uses Addresses it limited to z28 and wont work on other patches..

I think its better to change to OutGauge?? So it supports other LFS Patches and For people who dont want programs messing around in RAM Addresses
Quote from DavidTiger :Are you using Patch z28?? Because it uses Addresses it limited to z28 and wont work on other patches..

I think its better to change to OutGauge?? So it supports other LFS Patches and For people who dont want programs messing around in RAM Addresses

I downloaded the game of piratebay and cracket it :P
Quote from DavidTiger :Are you using Patch z28?? Because it uses Addresses it limited to z28 and wont work on other patches..

I have the s2 downloaded and cracked.. if i try to update, it will mess up my game so i can only play online with stock cars...
I did as you say i should but it want work for me neither, i do have the latest patch and such but still nothing

plejmo
-
(brandons48) DELETED by brandons48
Cuts out after 2 bounces for me.
doesn`t even start cutting... hmm
thanks 4 this... LFSREVLIMITER use Insim and dont work perfect

(sorry bad english)
I put this exe file in my lfs folder where lfs is installed -> start it -> go LFS -> press Scroll Lock -> go singleplayer or multi -> take car and it should work right ?
#40 - PoVo
Quote from adagio4lv :I put this exe file in my lfs folder where lfs is installed -> start it -> go LFS -> press Scroll Lock -> go singleplayer or multi -> take car and it should work right ?

It doesn't work for me too
doesnt work for me either
Make sure you have Z28, I had the same problem.
Z28 here
Do you have 'Ignition' Key set as I ??
Should be customisable by the next release, soon!
works for me nice

but it think that "cut" to early

in XRT need a liitle more RPM

i un-check the ENGINE ON, vecause bounce a few in a strange RPM like bunder9999 say

5000 rpm bounce in XRT

but nice program !!! works for me
Mine stalls after I bounce it for about 15 secs, then let go of the gas.
isnt working right for me, sometimes it hits the limiters only once but most of the time it does nothing

should be good once some of the issues are fixed, i like how it bounces, alot better then other limiter mods
Quote from shaun463 :You my friend, deserve a license voucher! You contribute to our community so much, yet we haven't given anything back! If I could, I would.

...your money,

not saying he's bad, he's awesome but yeh. go ahead in my book...i'll donate some towards it...
Ok guys HUGE Update on this

Added:
Customisable Timers - Idle, Redline Bounce
Customisable Ignition Key
Individual Low, High Redline Values on each car

Changed:
Save File Layout (not really important but mention anyway)

Removed:
Nothing

Where To Download?
See Attachments On 1st Post

i can't get either of them to work today... odd. it knows what car i'm in, but it doesn't know the rpm, so it thinks the engine is off.

'Bouncing' Rev Limiter & 'Anti-Stall'
(226 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG