The online racing simulator
R32
(48 posts, closed, started )
What the heck is going on here?
Quote from EliteAti :^Niiiice

Dude, i really think you should chill down, flaming without a proper reason isnt acceptable.

lol , niiiice video
Quote from SouvlakiTheBest :
@510N3D Got a prob from where I am?

Not really, I was just referring to all the headlines about your country and all the strikes and riots that are going on in your country nowadays, meaning that I kind of understand your anger, in a way...sort of...

But seriously, you gotta learn to chill yo.
Quote from SouvlakiTheBest :You r all so funny dudes really.....

@brandson I still dont receve any pm to answer me but that is what you r....and no i dont want yr friendship...

It sure is funny when people can't spell my name.

I don't deem your PM worthy of a dignified answer, seeing as you probably wouldn't be able to
process the information correctly, considering your head is rammed tight up your own rectum.

Checked your sarcasm detector recently? Oh and, if you still hadn't figured it out, i'll give you a little hint,
"That time of the month" is something to do with "Tampons". If you still don't get it then i'm right, your head IS up your arse.

Edit: You probably think i'm all angry - I'm not, I actually think it's funny that you're getting so moody over all of this.
Sarcasm is hardly detectable whilst your head is stuck inside... something, right?
Exactly, so either his Sarcasm Detector is broken, or his head is up his arse.

Either that or his Sarcasm Detector is up his arse and his head is left senseless.
Sometimes...I dream about cheese
And thus, the thread decended into darkness.
Huhmmm, cheese!!!!
Sometimes i dream about lady's with Double D.

But the guy wants a golf R32 skin if he makes new thread in correct section of the forum i might give it a try.
He has a big hat?
He haz big cheese!!!

... ^^
LOOOFL this thread is so funny. may lock soon so im in.

(post count ftw)
You like dem farts huh?

Seriously, grow up.
This thread definitely made my day.
Quote from SouvlakiTheBest :
So regards & FU all
.!..

Does that mean anything?

Guys, stop harrassing this kid around here, you dont want to get a taste of mods banhammer (yes, Bob Smith is back in action).

Also what goes for Souvlaki, please chill out, the more you feed them in your anger, the more you will be annoyed, just forget these pillocks around here and move on, this is just the internets and dealing with trolls isnt fun business, although it gets fun, when you get to know that theyre nobodys in real life. Seems like i was half wrong when i posted first time, its the rest of the people but souvlaki who needs to grow up here.

/rant

Really nice job guys, another potential customer might be lost after your trolling, thus slowing bit by bit the development of LFS (costs). Im not wondering if people (including me) will leave this community anytime soon because of pillocks on this forum. Have some patience and grow up.

/rant
@EliteAti
Hi friend from far away... You right in most of your post including the things about me but I want just to inform you that I m not angry I prefer to say that I check to see the users in LFS.....The kids around here shows me that the only thing that we must do when we are D must be only for reading.... I m sure that a moderator will ban me for sure....And this is the right think but when someone start to flame my country510N3D and other just like to join the flames with me I will keep defet my self.... As for my age is 29 yo and I dont need to be older than the others posting flames in this topic.So I stop this idiotic childish argument here from my position and live you to see that there gonna be more flames..... This is my last post here.I asume that the rest of all the other ADULTS in here will stop posting and playing....:checkered
Personally, it doesn't matter where you're from or how old you are, but the quality & content of your replies is what does matter, and lets be honest here, you're a desaster and complete failure in this regard.

Unlike you, I was just joking (hence the use of a smilie...) and I'm also not responsible for the media in my country nor do I represent them. You've made that connection and now you're using it as an argument against me.

:doh:
wow, fun thread, very entertaining
Quote from 510N3D :Personally, it doesn't matter where you're from or how old you are, but the quality & content of your replies is what does matter, and lets be honest here, you're a desaster and complete failure in this regard.
:doh:

+1

To be honest with you, If you didn't type like an utter dingbat we might of been able to have a nice thread here, instead you attacked the O/P and everyone else who posted.

Nice one.
#48 - Gunn
Hmmm, this is going nowhere faster than a lap of Fern Bay Club in an FO8.
This thread is closed

R32
(48 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG