The online racing simulator
R32
(48 posts, closed, started )
R32
Can someone get me a VW Golf IV R32 for XF?

Thanks
Are you asking for a .vob mod, or for a skin? If you are looking for a skin, then what do you mean? Somebody can only make you some lights, or something like that.
Both, if possible.
Quote from BliNck :Both, if possible.

R U serious?????? 1st Read the rules of the sim (*******NO VOB MOD*******)and 2nd The skin of R32?????What model year?????

:wtf2::thumbsdow
Calm down people.. jeez..

vob mod, no. skin, try the requests section.
Quote from SouvlakiTheBest :R U serious?????? 1st Read the rules of the sim (*******NO VOB MOD*******)and 2nd The skin of R32?????What model year?????

:wtf2::thumbsdow

And how about you calm down? I'm new here and i didn't know that. Maybe if you read you would see the model i asked for, but of course you didn't do it because you'r so angry about my mistake.

Go take a tea and relax, you will do us a favor.

Sponge thanks for your answer, i'll do that.
Quote from BliNck :And how about you calm down? I'm new here and i didn't know that. Maybe if you read you would see the model i asked for, but of course you didn't do it because you'r so angry about my mistake.

Go take a tea and relax, you will do us a favor.

Sponge thanks for your answer, i'll do that.

No problem But if you're new somewhere, you should always start by reading the rules
Yeah..... I might be angry....but smarter than you.....(I read the RULES first) So Golf IV R32 "NO" way for replica of the car sape,as for the skin part maybe from a good skiner.....NOT me...Im still angry....Thanks for the tea
That time of the month?
Quote from brandons48 :That time of the month?

lol! Usually you see an s2 beating up on a demo, but this time it's demo versus demo...the original poster handled the other demo's attack very well. Props to you! By the way, have you checked the Finished skins section?
By the way I mot angry Licensed people....... I just Make him understund for sure that mods(as he ask for) are not allowed....... but when someone can't either read well, we came to this situations.......

@roadrash17 Dude WE are people like you so chill out
Quote from SouvlakiTheBest :By the way I mot angry Licensed people....... I just Make him understund for sure that mods(as he ask for) are not allowed....... but when someone can't either read well, we came to this situations.......

I am chill...I'm trying to chill everyone else...flame wars are ridiculous...just chill demo dudes xD

P.S. I'm not the one using huge letters lol
Quote from SouvlakiTheBest :By the way I mot angry Licensed people....... I just Make him understund for sure that mods(as he ask for) are not allowed....... but when someone can't either read well, we came to this situations.......

I think YOU Need to chill out.
FU ALL losers...If you think that na S2 licence is all about life thats is fine with me...... go to your play rooms and live there....I really dont care this have been the most idiotic useless forum really....

meh now I piss off with this....

P.S. I dont care if some moderator erase my account.... so I can still live... bb

P.S.2 @brandons48Imagine that I send you a pm.......I really think you r retard.....Same for your rest of your life....
#16 - 5tag
Quote from SouvlakiTheBest :I really dont care this have been the most idiotic useless forum really...

If anybody else has that feeling too it's because of people like you.
Quote from 5tag :If anybody else has that feeling too it's because of people like you.

Really......So sad..... I really don't care.... You know in real life nobody can set his life from a position of a licence or of his personality...... Just the real deal of What he do....The person who start the topic ask,and tell me 5tag if Im wrong a vob mod...So I answer to him that no way..... And with brandson,bratson dude I send him a pm asking him If his "sarcasm"(((((Greek word))))) was for me...and he answer me from here (no @@) So....? I can piss off with they childish way of life.....tell me really is that the hole thing an S2 acc will solve everything....Only life,job,and real cars this a sim(the most accurate,not the best) and the reason of a forum is discussion and solves of probs....I really dont see that..... only crackers,smal brain people,childs and some people like Sponge in this thread that the know how to answer and manage the discussions.....Dont add me as its shows I like anoob or some think,,,Yeah somethink like that and a angry one....OMG
aw
I think he is still pretty calm, considering he is from greece though.
Must still be that time of the month, eh?
Awwh. He talks about me a lot, he must want to be my friend.

But seriously, I don't care if you're a demo racer - Wether or not you have a licence, if you act like a brainless child, i'll treat you like one.
Quote from 510N3D :I think he is still pretty calm, considering he is from greece though.

lollolo!

Erm yeh, this guy needs to zip up hes mouth. Nerdrage attack.
You r all so funny dudes really.....

@brandson I still dont receve any pm to answer me but that is what you r....and no i dont want yr friendship...

@510N3D Got a prob from where I am?

@hazaky....
Someone donate this guy some money to buy some tampons.
Pearky give yours mate...i don't mind
This thread is closed

R32
(48 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG