The online racing simulator
Penalties situation!
Ok, 1 thing that you guys know we are going to be quite "anal" about is the pit entry / exit following.

Now, the original plan was to have any penalties dealt with "Live" by race marshalls, But it seems we are not likely to have any as everybody wants to race!.

So the question is.

If we cannot get any marshalls (which is more and more likely) then how would you want penalties to be applies?

Either

A: Time penalty applied to race where penalty was earned (20 seconds per infringement)
B: Drive through to be served at the following race.
C: Other ideas (im sure some of you have been thinking!)
I'd vote for A, seems to be the most logical.

About the lines. There are quite a few tracks where it's not clever to follow them (so6 for example), will there be special rules for those kind of tracks if we hit em? Also I'm not sure if there is any real world league where the watch the pit entry (if you take F1 @ Nürburgring).
#3 - dadge
i think on the line is ok but over the line is not. franky will also mark out where the pitline is to make it more visible during the race.
SO6 raises a valid point and i'm preety sure there will be a special rule for that one. Not to worry though as they will be marked for the exact exit point!.

The idea for the pit entry is just to make sure everybody takes the same fair way in! rather than last minute dive into the pits (which is seen alot at blackwood!).
Couldn't this theoretically be handled via an InSim application? Probably not in the short term, but if the marshal problem looks to be permanent an automated solution might be a good idea. Can't really see too much of a technical/implementation problem with that either.
#6 - Hahmo
A.
Quote from franky500 :SO6 raises a valid point and i'm preety sure there will be a special rule for that one. Not to worry though as they will be marked for the exact exit point!.

The idea for the pit entry is just to make sure everybody takes the same fair way in! rather than last minute dive into the pits (which is seen alot at blackwood!).

A layout with a few walls marking the entrance wouldn't work?
Ok we will run with option A. so penalties will be given AFTER the race.

A wall would not work Yuri as that would comprimise the racing line.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG