The online racing simulator
Tensions heighten over the Falkland Island
(58 posts, started )
#51 - 5haz
Quote from Intrepid :How can spending 3 years of your life in a university be a good thing be good if by the end of it your qualification, or the process in which you were able to do that course renders it is totally worthless. In fact there has been a trend for people to skip University and get a 3 year head start on graduates. The internet is such a wonderful resource most degree level information is widely available already with having to tax people.

Those huge bonuses btw are not being paid out by rich people. It's your money that's being paid out whether it be through QE (inflation) or from tax revenue. And if all the rich people decide they've had enough and skip abroad then there'll be even less jobs and business in the UK for you to apply to with your worthless degree... but at least it's free right??

Please explain how having the fees for your degree paid for can make a degree completely useless? So long as things are adequately funded (which is not something the Conservatives have a good history of).

Or is this some more of the shit that someones rammed into your head and commanded you to repeat.

Actually on seconds thoughts don't bother telling me, because I don't give a **** what you think.

In reality I certainly will be paying for my degree, and I'm pretty sure it won't be worthless, its not Media Studies or History.

Of course taxing the rich will make them want to leave, I wasn't entirely serious about that.

Quote from Intrepid :the yooof today have absolutely no clue!

You live inside a bubble where you think everyone but you has no clue, so its not suprising you think that. Perhaps then, this is the wrong planet for you. :rolleyes:
Quote from Shotglass :haggis eating is nowhere near as popular as you seem to think it is

I see what you did there. I quoted your post in which you mention 2 pastimes, and then you made it look like I only referred to the silly one. Impressive.

Though not quite as impressive as your knowledge of Haggis Eating, which apparently knows no bounds. You've got stats?! If I ever want some H.E info I'll know where to come, assuming you're not busy with those National Competitive Lederhosen Modelling try-outs all you Germans keep going on about.
Quote from thisnameistaken :
They should just stop ****ing with the middle east altogether and let them sort it out amongst themselves. If it means Israel is raged to dust and Iran nukes half the gulf states then at least it's over with.

we stopped for a while after the gulf war, look how that turned out for us. I assume by 'they' you mean the US, but I believe there are quite a few union jacks on sleeves in Afghanistan.

I think Israel is the only country that has the balls to turn Iran into glass rather then get wiped out.
Quote from flymike91 :we stopped for a while after the gulf war, look how that turned out for us. I assume by 'they' you mean the US, but I believe there are quite a few union jacks on sleeves in Afghanistan.

How what turned out for you? The WTC attack? Let's not attempt to logically link that to Iraq or anywhere else the USA has been attacking in response, we'll be here all day.

Yes I do mean the USA. Anybody else who's been to torture and murder Iraqis or Afghans has done so because the USA asked nicely. But I'm well aware that Britain has caused most of the middle east's problems, the USA is simply prolonging them.

Quote from flymike91 :I think Israel is the only country that has the balls to turn Iran into glass rather then get wiped out.

Israel is the only country that could get away with it, because the USA would give them the bombs as part of their regular arab-slaughtering allowance, and then veto any U.N. security council attempt to stop them doing it.

Israel has been operating outside of international law since the early '60s, they can do whatever they like. It's no wonder their neighbours are so pleased with them.
Guys...

...enough of the Haggis bashing please, it's not in season yet for that.
#56 - 5haz
Quote from flymike91 :we stopped for a while after the gulf war.

The US carried out Cruise Missile attacks and bombing of Iraq in June 1993, September 1996 and December 1998. In 1998 the UK and Canada joined in the party too.

Between 1992 and 2003 the US, UK Saudi Arabia and for a while, France enforced no fly zones over Iraq.

Although most of these attacks came about because Saddam kept breaching UN resolutions, the US certainly didn't stop in the Middle East after the Gulf war.
Quote :Argentina has since protested to the UN about the British oil exploration. Its foreign minister is due to meet Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon.

Should have took the 50/50 deal for the oil refining... plonkers.

Tensions heighten over the Falkland Island
(58 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG