The online racing simulator
[LFSW] Team tags improve
(11 posts, started )
[LFSW] Team tags improve
Hello! I just want to set up a one little feature about LFS:

Because I noticed there is very long team names, and also, team tags are also a very long. I was going just a second ago making a little fix of my team tag, it did not go [ ] ones and I was going to add them...

...Then I noticed, You can get only 6 marks on your tag, our team have 7 marks. How about, if somepoint there is allowed to put for example, 8 marks.

I am not going to cry, so please do not flame me, just suggesting, if somepoint this would be "fixed".

Also, maybe adding a colors on tag, just making an eye candy feature.

Thank You.

P.S. Maybe improving whole name system would be nice feature, as in BFBC2, there is setted up to put your name and your clan tag.

EDIT: I putted it on here, because it is meaned for sites, as it is not actually a bug, but I thought maybe it's good to put it in here
Next year you will call your team mtdzxv2ultra, and asking again for more characterspace?
#3 - VoiD
sound like Promotech...
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :Next year you will call your team mtdzxv2ultra, and asking again for more characterspace?

in ur dreams dude
Hello,

8 characters is not an abbreviation anymore. It's got more characters then than my name. It's more than the average length of english words.
The current 6 is already too much imo, so I'll definitely not increase that anymore.
i agree with Victor, at some point it would be hard to know the difference from a teamname to a username.
Quote from Victor :Hello,

8 characters is not an abbreviation anymore. It's got more characters then than my name. It's more than the average length of english words.
The current 6 is already too much imo, so I'll definitely not increase that anymore.

hm...well usually team names are longer than 6 characters, but no worries, thanks for answer, it was only a suggestion, maybe later at some point then...maybe...
Quote from UnknownMaster21 :hm...well usually team names are longer than 6 characters, but no worries, thanks for answer, it was only a suggestion, maybe later at some point then...maybe...

Team NAMES but not abbriviations (tag), you're not supposed to put the entire team name in there.
Quote from morpha :Team NAMES but not abbriviations (tag), you're not supposed to put the entire team name in there.

Think about that, would be like lol wut?

yea I got it already =)
Quote from Victor :Hello,

Who said tags had to be an abbreviation?
I've never heard of that expression, and it's meaning escapes me.
What's more, the only google result for that is this page.

[LFSW] Team tags improve
(11 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG