The online racing simulator
iTCC 2010: Round 3 Protests and Penalties
Please submit your protest(s) here in the following format:

Session:
Lap and/or Timecode of incident:
Cars involved:
Brief description of incident:

You may submit your own images, replays etc as evidence. We will seek out comment from involved parties, do not discuss in this thread. Discussions will be moved to the Race Discussion thread.

Protests due by 1200 UTC on Tuesday, 23rd February 2010.
#2 - Ricou
Not sure this is worth a protest, but I'd like to hear admins opinion about this.

Session: Race 3
Lap and/or Timecode of incident: last lap, last turn
Cars involved: 116 E. BITAN / 236 J. HOLMES
Brief description of incident: Holmes pushed me in the corner. After watching the replay, it looks a bit like there was some lag involved, that's why I'm not sure about this protest. Moreover, it was unintentional, as he said afterwards

Thanks !
Quote from Ricou :Not sure this is worth a protest, but I'd like to hear admins opinion about this.

Session: Race 3
Lap and/or Timecode of incident: last lap, last turn
Cars involved: 116 E. BITAN / 236 J. HOLMES
Brief description of incident: Holmes pushed me in the corner. After watching the replay, it looks a bit like there was some lag involved, that's why I'm not sure about this protest. Moreover, it was unintentional, as he said afterwards

Thanks !

Thanks for the protest, we have no problem looking at them

We see it as a racing incident - last corner of the last lap, 236 goes up the inside, perhaps runs a little bit wide, and makes contact with 116. Unfortunately a bit of lag slowed 116 meaning he couldn't stay alongside coming out of the corner.
The following had penalties applied to them after incidents in Round 3 of the 2010 iTCC Touring Car Championship:

Race 1
146 O. Hardwick (oscarhardwick) - warning (spectating without permission)

Race 2

173 M. Vukicevic (Vule) - formal warning (disregarding yellow flag)
59 M. Lonneville (mattydread) - exclusion from results and formal warning (reversing into traffic, overtaking under Safety Car)
146 O. Hardwick (oscarhardwick) - exclusion from results and formal warning (driving in an unsafe manner under Safety Car conditions)
71 K. Gasiunas (TexasLTU) - 10 place grid penalty at next race (spectating without permission)
80 J. Sebire (Worm) - 10 place grid penalty at next race (spectating without permission)
91 K. Kliaudaitis (Karolis[LT]) - final warning (wreckless driving after race finish)

Race 3

116 E. Bitan (Ricou) - warning (chat)
This thread is closed

iTCC 2010: Round 3 Protests and Penalties
(4 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG