The online racing simulator
A-SPEC.FunRace EveryWeek
(54 posts, started )
#26 - ekze
Here's race results: http://www.spdoracing.com/eventdb/event/2213/results

I want to apologise again for the problems with the server, because of that race start was postponed for 50 minutes. That problems never happened before and will never happen again!
Thanks for everyone who stayed with us till the end.
And sorry for those who left, all we have left is just to hope that you are not very much disappointed with it and will give us another chance... So hope to see you next week

Kamo, about your accident... Well, it is not something special. Coca cola just made a mistake on the braking, so he went fly on the tires. You just were wrong time in the wrong place... He's just a newbie. Actually, it's first time I see this name online, he'll learn... (8

Here's the screenshot...
Attached images
9cec52d5a3ff.jpg
Yea and driving like a drunk on straight is also considered as newbie driving? Naaah

Everything i remember about him today was not racing but fooling around. Adding my lag crash and being spin out made this a little more serious than normally.
#28 - ekze
Just watched race1 replay for him... Well, I have to say that he's not that bad, as you describing him...
He's making many mistakes on the corner enters, misses many brakings, but, as far as i can tell, he is considerate of others and he know what blue flag is...

Of course, this is bad when you get your race ruined by some newbie who can't drive straight, but things happen, not always the good ones....

But still, I will try to get his contact info and speak to him about that...

You can see download replays on spdoracing, if you haven't saved them yourself.

Also, the whole point of this funraces and the difference between serious leagues is that you don't need to practice much to participate (you don't even know the track) and you don't need to be fast. It is made for everyone to have fun. Of course, total jerks who drifts off the corners and spoiling on the fun for the others will be banned. But mostly we welcome newbies and want them to learn how to drive in organised long (well, at least 2-3 times longer that typical pickup races) races with some good drivers in it, so they can improve their skill much more faster.
I'm not trying to get him banned
Let's drop it - it's a thing of the past now.
shame, would be fun to race, i get back from college at 6:30pm UTC
#31 - ekze
xtraction, sorry mate... It's a very harsh thing with this timezones.. I tried to make it suitable for most people, but it's impossible I think..
Last race there were people from Vladivostok (time zone UTC+11, about 5 o'clock in the morning!), Tomsk (UTC+7) and other various parts of Russia, Europe and even North America.

As you can see, it's still to early for many Europeans and too late for many Russians. And I can't really think of anything to compensate it in any way...
Tonight, 17:30 (UTC) ??
Do we know the track ??
Is it still on, it would be fun to race
#34 - ekze
Yes, the next race is already today 17:30 UTC!
The track will be known few minutes before the qualification start (approx. 17:25 UTC).
It will be either BL1 or AS6 - the only tracks left.

One more thing for the next race is that you won't be able to join the server after the qualify finish, if you are late. It is done to prevent lags caused by connecting players. But if you still want to join second race - you can do it after the finish of the first race and before the start of the second. It will be about 18:40-18:50 UTC.
You can also see the race progress and know if the race ended through LFS Remote: http://www.lfsworld.net/remote ... SPEC.RRT+Battle+Zone+%231
Quote from ekze :Yes, the next race is already today 17:30 UTC!
The track will be known few minutes before the qualification start (approx. 17:25 UTC).
It will be either BL1 or AS6 - the only tracks left.

One more thing for the next race is that you won't be able to join the server after the qualify finish, if you are late. It is done to prevent lags caused by connecting players. But if you still want to join second race - you can do it after the finish of the first race and before the start of the second. It will be about 18:40-18:50 UTC.
You can also see the race progress and know if the race ended through LFS Remote: http://www.lfsworld.net/remote ... SPEC.RRT+Battle+Zone+%231

AS6 will be nice!
Hope that there will be many racers ..
Sounds fun. I think I'm gonna have a go at this
Lost connection like 10 seconds after the server got passworded. No one was bothered to unpass it to let me in in. So I asked my team-mate to request the pass from the admins, they didn't even answer. Do we have a challenger for SRLT for the worst league organisation there?:rolleyes:

Seriously, in more than 300 official races, I've never seen a competitor being ignored while requesting for the server pass. I've never seen a league official passwording a server without even telling the pass to the competotors(!!!) either. Never. I just have the feeling I wasted 1 hour of my life there, honestly. Now I hope I can except drasting changes in the admins attitude for the next event.

Off topic, but Ekze, you really should purshase a new server. You're really going nowhere with that one.
Was a nice evening except big LAG!

Ekze your server is terrible and i don't care it's 100mbit ..it may be good to seed torrents but it's awfull at hostng lfs servers. Change it pls.

Next race is blackwood so sry i won't participate.

Tonight was a nice raceday. In qualify aliens did their best as usual and i ended up on 5th.

Race itself was good but i think it's a miracle that lag didn't killed me. On race two t1 was almost fatal but i survived that. Few corners later someone decided to push me off the track and that was the end for me. I didn't stayed for 3rd race.

@Y.Laprevotte - Ekze responded twice to Your teammate about the password. Second it's not really a league..
#39 - ekze
GreyBull, well, I've answered your teammate after I finished making the grid, that I cannot give password until race finish. There is no poing having it, if I give it to anybody. Server was passworded exactly to prevent people from joining and creating massive lags - its fatal during the race... Sorry

With the passworded server the race went much smoother, than the qualify, but it's still not good. I will surely try to find a new server for the next race and try set it to allow setting restriction for the cars...

And I have no idea why you think there should be a third race... I've said that it is 2x9 laps races, as it says in the first post: 2x25 min races.. But it's actually 2x30 min...

Results and replays: http://www.spdoracing.com/eventdb/event/2214/results
#40 - ekze
Quote from ekze :
And I have no idea why you think there should be a third race... I've said that it is 2x9 laps races, as it says in the first post: 2x25 min races.. But it's actually 2x30 min...

I'm pretty sure u said 3x9 twice m8
Quote from ekze :GreyBull, well, I've answered your teammate after I finished making the grid, that I cannot give password until race finish. There is no poing having it, if I give it to anybody. Server was passworded exactly to prevent people from joining and creating massive lags - its fatal during the race... Sorry

With the passworded server the race went much smoother, than the qualify, but it's still not good. I will surely try to find a new server for the next race and try set it to allow setting restriction for the cars...

Results and replays: http://www.spdoracing.com/eventdb/event/2214/results

Okay, my aplogosises for being so much rude with you. Obviously my team-mate just missed your reply.

Thanks for letting me back in for the 2nd race anyway. It was rather nice, although some pink FXO punted me off at T1, after braking like 50 meters too late. Meh. Finished 9th anyway, not that bad.

Anyway, you should still do something for the server

Quote from kamo2000 :I'm pretty sure u said 3x9 twice m8

Yes, you did.
#43 - ekze
#44 - ekze
Server for the next race will be: Apex Cup
#45 - ekze
The next race is already today 17:30 UTC!

The same thing with joining server mid race stays from the previous race:
You won't be able to join the server after the qualify finish, if you are late. It is done to prevent lags caused by connecting players. But if you still want to join second race - you can do it after the finish of the first race and before the start of the second. It will be about 18:40-18:50 UTC.
You can also see the race progress and know if the race ended through LFS Remote: http://www.lfsworld.net/remote/?host=Apex+Cup

And, yes, don't forget that this race will be on Apex Cup server.
#46 - ekze
#47 - ekze
http://www.liveforspeed.ru/replays/mannef1.mkv

mannef1, if you are reading this, I would like to let you know that you are no longer welcome at any events, organised by A-SPEC.RRT.]
Sorry, but there is really nothing more to say, the video says it all.
Quote from ekze :http://www.liveforspeed.ru/replays/mannef1.mkv

mannef1, if you are reading this, I would like to let you know that you are no longer welcome at any events, organised by A-SPEC.RRT.]

Well, sorry for putting my humble opinion there, but I have that first of all, most of the incidents aren't occurate at all, due to the heavy lag(as6). A lot of the others are just common divebombing(yea, that never looks so good, but that would never deserve a ban, but a blame at most), and some touches also. You have to remember that this is touring car racing, and some contact is to be excepted. Just tune on some random real life BTCC/WTCC race and see how it goes. ManneF1 will look like like a perfect gentleman if you do the comparaison

Only the last incident looks really bad TBH. But it doesn't look like intentional, just some noobish mistake. He pushed his opponent on the inside, unfortunately there was some tyres there, and LFS' badcollision detection did the rest. I would only give an 1 event ban for this TBH.

Still. If you wanna remain honest with yourself, you will then have to go through the whole quali replay, and ban the dozens of noobs poping in the server, disrespecting blue flags and crashing the serious racers
Quote from ekze :http://www.liveforspeed.ru/replays/mannef1.mkv

Lol, I saw my case in this video .. And when I asked him "WTF are you doing" after the race .. his answer was "you pulled me out of the road"..

Good for me to see how he received what he deserved! And not only him..

Guys just be fair!
Hrm, I pushed him off, physics did the rest, of course it was my mistake, but permaned ban is pretty harsh imo

Im not sure if you guys have something againist me, because this were very hard

A-SPEC.FunRace EveryWeek
(54 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG