The online racing simulator
BMW Sauber car confirmed!
(172 posts, started )
I think it's based on the 16:00 clock, so at 16:00 today it'll change to two... maybe.
Who said Hill was useless? He almost beat Villenerve in a bloody Arrows, easily one of the worst 2 teams on the grid, only lost because his throttle cable broke....and he won a race in the Jordan.

Villenerve won in the best car and best team, since then he has been slacking...and he caused a big shunt in the last GP, he has no track awareness.

Anyway Alonso is better than Hill + Villenerve put together.
Anyone whose ever made it to winning the World Championship is hardly useless. Hill wasn't a great IMO he was overshaddowed by his father, although without the family connect he would never have got the drives.
#79 - robt
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :Who said Hill was useless? He almost beat Villenerve in a bloody Arrows, easily one of the worst 2 teams on the grid, only lost because his throttle cable broke....

Think it was actually a 50p washer on the gearbox somewhere, as he ended up stuck in 3rd gear for the final 2 laps.

EDIT: That was the only race ive missed on TV in the last 14 years!
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :Who said Hill was useless? He almost beat Villenerve in a bloody Arrows, easily one of the worst 2 teams on the grid, only lost because his throttle cable broke....and he won a race in the Jordan.

Villenerve won in the best car and best team, since then he has been slacking...and he caused a big shunt in the last GP, he has no track awareness.

Anyway Alonso is better than Hill + Villenerve put together.

I did. And I'll give you that... Hill almost won in the Arrows, which would have been history hadn't his engine not blow up on the last lap. Still, old Vilnoo was more entertaining to watch, plus Hill faded much quickly than Villeneuve. Have to admit Jacques has been decent this year, even if Heidfeld is kicking as arse.
Quote from [RCG]Boosted :geez, why "another" F1 car.... the FO8 is quite the same..
looking forward for some "new" cars /classes.

I guess you won't mind racing me (BF1) in an F08 then?
Hill was / is at least a pleasant guy, which i cannot say about villneuve.
Aaaaand: Hill knew when he had to stop racing in F1.
But, Hill and Villneuve only had to luck to race the right car at the right time.
Btw, anyone else noticed that this CMX Viewer also includes new FOX & FO8 cockpits? BUT all the other models and cockpits are the same old ones... they might keep it as a secret but if this means that we're not going to get updated GTR cockpits I feel a bit disappointed. In that case I presume Eric did the bloody F1 car all the time and forgot other cars?
I can't make a new skin for that car and view it in the new cmx viewer.

Any idea of what is wrong??
Can you guys edit it???
It's the BF1_info file you are using??
Quote from sandvik bros :I can't make a new skin for that car and view it in the new cmx viewer.

Any idea of what is wrong??
Can you guys edit it???
It's the BF1_info file you are using??

Use the BF1_default.jpg - i postet a better viewable Version on the 2nd Page.
Quote from deggis :Btw, anyone else noticed that this CMX Viewer also includes new FOX & FO8 cockpits? BUT all the other models and cockpits are the same old ones... they might keep it as a secret but if this means that we're not going to get updated GTR cockpits I feel a bit disappointed. In that case I presume Eric did the bloody F1 car all the time and forgot other cars?

you must be kidding.:slap:
Quote from SchneeFee :you must be kidding.:slap:

Which thing do you mean with that?
the part were u feel disapointed. there is no reason to feel disapointed at all.
You are right but I was hoping to get new cockpits for every car. Now that FOX and FO8 cockpits got updated. I don't know how some minor gfx updates, 2 redone cockpits, one totally new car and two new track configs could have taken Eric's all time... we'll see.
be aware that after the patch we are still in alphastage, so lets wee what the final release will bring us.

edit: i also though erik must have made more than 2 or 3 corners an 1 singleseater car in 10 month. oh, and i forgot the lamposts, so i still believe there will be something we dont know yet.
Quote from SchneeFee :be aware that after the patch we are still in alphastage, so lets wee what the final release will bring us.

edit: i also though erik must have made more than 2 or 3 corners an 1 singleseater car in 10 month. oh, and i forgot the lamposts, so i still believe there will be something we dont know yet.

IIRC he also has moved into a new house
Quote from SchneeFee :be aware that after the patch we are still in alphastage, so lets wee what the final release will bring us.

Ya I'm with you on this one, especially considering the FOX and FO8 cockpits have apprently been updated again between what, day 3 of the update and day 5 or 6? That's 3 days, don't see how other things of such nature could of taken 10 months.
Oh eh and the FOX and FO8 now have keels! (At least in the cmx viewer, that is), and they didn't in the screenies of the update.
LOL
Good one
omg i just realized that i dont have school friday because thats prom.... YESSsssss (and no im not going to prom because it costs alot for one, to late to buy tickets now, have no one to take, dont want to go alone... and finally, I havent heard one good thing about it yet)
Quote from XCNuse :omg i just realized that i dont have school friday because thats prom.... YESSsssss (and no im not going to prom because it costs alot for one, to late to buy tickets now, have no one to take, dont want to go alone... and finally, I havent heard one good thing about it yet)

I'm Englsih, so I could be mistaken, but Prom, isn't that, how to put this....sexy time?
stereotypically lol but its really not
... okay it is in public schools probably
but definetly (except a few people) not at my school lol i can think of a few that go home together .. lol it can be, but .. for majority of people going, like everyone is going with someone in the school so that.. means no, that wont happen

sorry for the confusing post lol
Quote from XCNuse :stereotypically lol but its really not
... okay it is in public schools probably
but definetly (except a few people) not at my school lol i can think of a few that go home together .. lol it can be, but .. for majority of people going, like everyone is going with someone in the school so that.. means no, that wont happen

sorry for the confusing post lol

Damn you american pie et al.

He'll definately have a sexier time @ home with LFS

BMW Sauber car confirmed!
(172 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG