The online racing simulator
How to make Shifter lights work on G27 :/
Ive just got a G27 and i carnt seem to get the Lights to work, does anybody no who to make them work?

Thanks
They won't work until Scawen codes that feature in. Or someone writes an addon, if that's even possible.
Oh, ive seen some pictures of people getting them to work :/
Then maybe you should ask whoever posted those pictures on how to do it. They probably have an extra addon written using OutGauge to send the RPM data to the wheel.
Do you actually look down at your wheel when you race? I know I don't, so you'll probably never look at those shift lights even if they do work.
#6 - PoVo
Quote from shiny_red_cobra :Do you actually look down at your wheel when you race? I know I don't, so you'll probably never look at those shift lights even if they do work.

Still, it's quite fun and usefull to use all the features of a wheel
Quote from povo :still, it's quite fun and usefull to use all the features of a wheel

+1
Quote from shiny_red_cobra :Do you actually look down at your wheel when you race? I know I don't, so you'll probably never look at those shift lights even if they do work.

They don't look at the wheel in F1, but the shiftlights work. You don't need to look AT something to see them.
#9 - dadge
Quote from tristancliffe :they don't look at the wheel in f1, but the shiftlights work. You don't need to look at something to see them.

+1
i thought they did this already...
Hi !!! and know the led are ok with LFS ?
Is there a request thread for this development ?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG