The online racing simulator
wouldn't that bend the hell out of the rims?
nope you just need to over inflated the tires so thatt the don't come off the bead....because it's even harder on just rims
Quote from bunder9999 :wouldn't that bend the hell out of the rims?

I saw a track with it's trailer doing a...5 wheel

The front suspension was bending, but it didn't broke
XR GTR 2Wheel WR 4 minutes 50 secs
I wonder if the devs read these forums........
Arrechee is training now
Quote from ErAri :Arrechee is training now

Accepting the challenge . But first I make our team video ready so then I am back in bisnes for 2Wheel

MORE SETUPS
Attached files
MTDZX2Wheel.zip - 1.8 KB - 119 views
If I recall correctly, some guy did over 17 minutes on 2 wheels with the XFG back in 2005-2006. He had some special arcade controller built specifically for the job.
Could you do it with MRT and XRT? I've never got XRT to two wheels.
That goes against everything I've ever taught myself. . . When the car tilts up I react too quickly to put four on the floor... I already know if I got the car up on two wheels, at a stable position and speed, keeping it there wouldn't be much of a challenge when driving in circles like you did. Drive a lap on a circuit with two wheels and I'll be very impressed :P Nice setup though, easy to get it started but my reaction always puts the tires down, and I don't want to train myself otherwise.
Quote from Matrixi :If I recall correctly, some guy did over 17 minutes on 2 wheels with the XFG back in 2005-2006. He had some special arcade controller built specifically for the job.

Damn, I just made 12 minutes 6 seconds...it will be absolutely difficult at the end when Your hands are getting tired :P but over 20 minutes is easily done if hands will not get tired off...

P.S. Check a topic, there is a replay...
Quote from blackbird04217 :That goes against everything I've ever taught myself. . . When the car tilts up I react too quickly to put four on the floor... I already know if I got the car up on two wheels, at a stable position and speed, keeping it there wouldn't be much of a challenge when driving in circles like you did. Drive a lap on a circuit with two wheels and I'll be very impressed :P Nice setup though, easy to get it started but my reaction always puts the tires down, and I don't want to train myself otherwise.

I have started to drive one lap in Fern Bay Club with XF GTi...Well, first of all it was going good, but last corners are going a bit downhill, there you need an extremely good focus and keeping a car as in right lane...

I tried other cars also, XR GT Turbo is very similar than XF GTi, only it is RWD and it's suspension is a bit harder to get stabilised while 2Wheel, because track is also a bit bouncy, car bounces also a bit and it is making steering harder, easily get's flipped off.

other GTR cars what I tried are not enough good to steer as outside, or they steer in outside but only about 2-5 degrees...Have to improve setups which is possible then to steer another direction. UF GTR and XF GTR did the best ones, but keeping it on outside curve of line is just asking skills and motive to train harder (or I have not tried them much)

with MRT5, no chance

I will make after school with Fern Bay Club with XF GTi on 2 Wheels, if I get success, then I try even longer tracks. Aston Grand Prix is quite ehh... impossible for me atm
Quote from hp999 :Could you do it with MRT and XRT? I've never got XRT to two wheels.

with a ramp it works.
without? not possible as far as i know.
There was this guy on the CLC servers who could drive around on two wheels for hours. His username was something like Crash Test Dummy.
Quote from hp999 :Could you do it with MRT and XRT? I've never got XRT to two wheels.

One of the easiest to do on them.
2 wheels is easy with MRT? I don't really think so In my opinion,XRR is the easiest. Even easier than the XFG!
Quote from hp999 :2 wheels is easy with MRT? I don't really think so In my opinion,XRR is the easiest. Even easier than the XFG!

Agreed.
XRR is pretty good for that.
FXR works ok-ish too.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG