DelayedCommand( 6, go_green );
EndSub

Sub go_yellow()
openGlobalButton( "go_yellow",20,55,15,15,2,7,32,"^3**");
EndSub

Sub go_green()
openGlobalButton( "go_green",20,68,15,15,2,4,32,"^2**");
EndSub

the lapper says that DelayedCommand isn't lapper function if anyone can plz tell me how to make trafick lights with command wich allways turns on every single 2 minutes
Quote from Nemelagius :Hello i have tried making trafick lights for my server but i have failed
i tied with my command !go

the lapper says that DelayedCommand isn't lapper function if anyone can plz tell me how to make trafick lights with command wich allways turns on every single 2 minutes

i see that u use a older version of lapper
i think Delayed Command is not availible in that version
pls upgrade to the latest version of lapper 5.925

it has much more functions to play with
Quote from Bass-Driver :i see that u use a older version of lapper
i think Delayed Command is not availible in that version
pls upgrade to the latest version of lapper 5.925

it has much more functions to play with

sorri but i am not fancy with new wersion i just need to make my trafick lights working plz help me if you can
sorri for double post but i have faced new problem if layout is loaded in my server and laper is turned on i gain an error wich says that i lost sinchronization can any one tell me where is the problem ?

p.s. i always load layout manually after turnin on lapper but if disconect and conenect again i gain an error
Quote from Nemelagius :sorri but i am not fancy with new wersion i just need to make my trafick lights working plz help me if you can

try this

Register MsgAction("!go",MA_go);
Sub MA_go()
openGlobalButton( "go_red",20,40,15,15,2,10,32,"^1**");
openGlobalButton( "go_yellow",20,55,15,15,7,7,32,"^3**");
openGlobalButton( "go_green",20,68,15,15,9,4,32,"^2**");
EndSub

didnt test it yet

Quote :sorri for double post but i have faced new problem if layout is loaded in my server and laper is turned on i gain an error wich says that i lost sinchronization can any one tell me where is the problem ?

p.s. i always load layout manually after turnin on lapper but if disconect and conenect again i gain an error

Demo users cant load layouts !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
login with ur s2 account and we are happy but this is a bad job mate
thx for help i discovered other way with ScheduleAction wich starts trafick lights comand but it always spams chat window with that comand

i wanted to ask if it is possible to make that comand invisible in chat window

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG