The online racing simulator
Oldest Racer using LFS
(58 posts, started )
Quote from g7usl :Born in 1941, I claim to be the oldest and the fastest of my age group and for others younger.

:wow: :clapclap: :Handshake
Wow, and i think i am too old, to play every day with 36.
Quote from -NightFly- :bloody hell... that's something

LFS World hasn't got a record of 'OldTimer's' last appearance, I race 6 times per week on 'Schumie'. We race all cars in LFS.
Quote from rockclan :I know g7usl, named Dave.
And he is as old as he says he is.

At first I didn't believe it aswell untill he showed me his face on the webcam.

And he's well into the sim racing, he organises the Bi-Weekly BF1 Series, a series I have been safety car in for quiet some time, I enjoyed every second of the great time I had with him, Brian, and the others!

Thanks for your kind words rocklan, so nice to read genuine comment's.

Other old farts are welcome to join us here http://racing.lefora.com/ Your more than welcome. We also use 'Teamspeak 3' for banter and Comms.
hmm quite old to handle for this game but hey its good to see a old man still playing LFS..tbh, I let my dad to play on the steering wheel in LFS when I'm gone for a hours
#32 - wE1l
cool. i wish i will still play LFS when i am 70 yrs old. probably would be playing LFS XII by then!
You'll still be waiting for S3 due in early 2009 :P
Sorry, had to.
Last Activity: 7th March 2011 22:08 for OldTimer.
Is that bad?
Shows he's still around.

Quote from g7usl :LFS World hasn't got a record of 'OldTimer's' last appearance, I race 6 times per week on 'Schumie'. We race all cars in LFS.

Quote from shaun463 :Last Activity: 7th March 2011 22:08 for OldTimer.

This is what it says on my 'LFS World'.

Last race information: (date n/a)Host:OldtimerPosition:1st out of 4, doing 4 lapsTime / best lap:7:12.350 / 1:44.620 (3)Track and car:BL gp, X

So where does 7th March come from?

Edit: Found it..........Its the 16/05/2006.

I'm still the oldest
Loggin into a forum isn't racing.
#40 - CSF
Just out of curiosity; what's to stop anyone putting whatever date of birth they like when applying for a LFS account?

Mine's correct on LFS, but sometimes, when filling in online surveys, etc, I deliberately put wrong info like age, sex, married, children, ethnicity, nationality, earnings, where I was born, where I live, etc.
Quote from sinanju :Just out of curiosity; what's to stop anyone putting whatever date of birth they like when applying for a LFS account?

Nothing, that is why we are only discussing people with proven ages here.
1951 but cannot say I'm racing very often...on LFS at least
Quote from Lucky Roy :1951 but cannot say I'm racing very often...on LFS at least

I like your hat though
Italian Borsalino! not good for racing though
1956 - guess I am still a youngster - but catching up slowly
Quote from virtuallyracing1 :1956 - guess I am still a youngster - but catching up slowly

Why not join all the other ole gits on 'Schumie' eh? Average age is 62.
Was there last night on my own - when do you guys race?

Oldest Racer using LFS
(58 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG