The online racing simulator
Wilko, my teammate received the pw and after that i sent a pm (after 18:45). there is something wrong.
Quote from HighRoad :Wasnt meant like that but okay...

Well, yea, sorry. I belive you should check your behaviour, you're way too agressive.
Also, great job on the stream coverage, I watched it again after leaving the lobby, you seemed to like my sprint race antics! :P
"Ooooooooza flying through the air!"

Great broadcast, as always
Quote from Töki (HUN) :"Ooooooooza flying through the air!"

Great broadcast, as always

Glad y'all liked it. I'm working on a way to get the quality up without having the too high bitrate issue we had in the quali. It'll take a fiddle, but I may get a nicer quality without sacrificing much.
2 great races for me!

Would like to say sorry to Boothy for squeezing you at T1 in lap 2 of the second race.
I thought it was me being silly and trying to hold onto the place

But yeah it was Meh Racing once again, quali went ok, mid-pack, then my race set was mostly too understeery, improved it slightly for the feature, then after my crash with Niall my left rear suspension was buggered limiting my pace
I must say sorry to P. Diaz for horning after the start of feature race. It looked like he hit me on my replay, but it looks totally different on the replay from spdo database. It was a lag, he didn't touch me at all. Sorry for that.

Anyway if I should say a few words about yesterday's evening:
Q: 3rd, good setup.
S+F: It was exactly the same, I underestimated the race setup. It was very understeery, no grip on th front. It was a fight to turn, especially to the left. Now I know I need to focus more on race setups.
There is no doubt that this round was absolutely amazing with very close and clean racing. I was having so much fun , my heart was beating like i`m running from the police

And Yann , your defense was so hard , hope we will race like that in next round

Sorry Maroz for being slow (as u said Trulli style ;D) you were faster than me , i was only defending my position , i guess that was hard work for you , when you see someone`s is going to overtake you and i`m in front , leaving no choise but race "pedal to the medal"
Was an excellent weekend for me, zero practice due to other events but managed to have a good pace during the sprint and even better for the main race.

In sprint had a though battle with M.Nemec and algo G.Orla, lots of agressive manouvers, hardcore defenses and little contacts to bring up the show

In main race, I was wishing to keep up with the front pack, but I stayed fighting with 2 good XRT's, A.Moroz and M.Silhanek good drivers to have a nice long battle

Particullarly with Ghost, the fight was pretty intense, it was driving me nuts as I couldn't find the spot to take the place. I was hoping to see that on the stream but Ramon and Dennis were having the focus as they're fighting just as we but for higher positions.

Great racing as usual, love this league
Had a very interesting weekend, definitely much better than the first round at SO. Despite being lapped by Rudi at the last lap fo the Feature, I was very happy wit my progress during the race, going from 24th to 17th midway through the race, with many passes and an intense battle with Chebbi and other two cars for several laps.

Looking forward to the next event!
Race report from Pearcy

Qually - Had a few struggles with traffic, most of the time i found it hard to get a decent amount of space and ruined 2 laps one of which was my fastest s1. doing stints screwed me up a little because i wasn't pushing as hard as i could at first. 5th in the end, little dissapointed but ok with it.

Sprint - Got upto P2 or 3 by T1 then Dennis came towards me and i just got a knock from the right side and went off into the gravel (he didn't actually touch me and was a decent distance away i just assume there was some lag or something) swerving wildley because i also had about 10FPS during the start so was a bit shakey for the first few laps because it didn't get much better until lap 5, down to 19th or something, ended up finishing 8th too many overtakes to name them all but i was really impressed after watching the stream at how close it was. Has some set problems too, some understeer and right front burning. Decent race.

Feature - I was really excited because i thought id have been on pole with my 8th place finish but it was top 6 reversed (damn you wilko wth is top 6??) anyway got a clean start got past Ramon and another FXO i think then started to persue Toki, with Ramon right up my chuff onto the straight, we ended up 3 wide near the corner and i thought it was just 2, i turned right a little to get a better line and i hit what i thought was toki so i stayed here, Ramon later backed off so i actually had loads of space so just made things harder for myself, i was commited though, i thought if a backed out Ramon would get me too, missed my braking point a little and just understeered into Toki's path, was minor contact in the end but lag made it bag and so did the barriers, i smashed into the wall and got some damage which caused me problems later on, Toki ended up retiring after hitting the barriers sadly, sorry again mate. The damage caused the car to understeer on left handers and oversteer on the exit of right handers so was a bit hard to drive, coupled with the fact i had rudys brakes which kept snapping on me :\ He did make the tyres work perfect though and it turned in soo nice comparedthe the first race just s shame i didn't get to try it fully . Had a bit of an off with Yann also which cost me about 5 or 6 laps worth of overtaking! But all my fault, sorry Yann. Then towards the end i had an FXO very close, i couldn't get on the power on exit as much as he could because of the damage and RWD and he pushed me a little which was a little annoying seen as i had oversteer problems anyway but was pretty exciting so i'll let him off Too much happened to mention fully but im so impressed by everyones driving after watching the stream, really well done and commentators were great as usual. Ok so wasn't the best weekend for the championship, but im getting more fun starting from the back and mid pack, maybe this is what i need more of in LFS to keep me interested, really enjoyed it.
Quote from Ghost_CZ :. Had a bit of an off with Yann also which cost me about 5 or 6 laps worth of overtaking! But all my fault, sorry Yann.

Well, that's okay, racing incident

So, Pearcy is banned?
Quote from Wilko868 : Glad y'all liked it. I'm working on a way to get the quality up without having the too high bitrate issue we had in the quali. It'll take a fiddle, but I may get a nicer quality without sacrificing much.

Great work with the broadcast lads!!

Quality improvement is always a "yes please!", but the current work is excellent! Tks for it again, and I need to mention that the 2nd round replay was available for watching almost instantly after the race, something really good for us the anxious TBO Challenge drivers
Can WE also get a championship standings thread at some moment?
Quote from JPeace :really? why?

or is that sarcasm? because its hard to detect sarcasm in texts lol.

Well, basically I just wondered why Pearcy didn't post his report by himself I found that weird, so I just asked if he's banned or something.
#43 - CSF
Ah but if you get a certain amount of infraction points then it doesn't show them as 'no longer welcome'.
#44 - CSF
He's banned from the LFS forums for 4 infraction points not from NDR.
#45 - CSF
Jesus that was quick. :smash3d:
#46 - CSF
Your reply.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG