The online racing simulator
UNofficial fun races in between ?
Hi,

Someone interested in doing some 20 lap races in the NDR 250 server tonight ? From 19 GMT on I'll be online doing laps, feel free to join me.

Name: NDR|GTAL Kyoto 250
Password: You should have this in your inbox by NDR... PM me if not, if you applied for 250 I don't think it would be bad that I PM it to you (NDR ?)

I'll try to do some racing on this combo every night around the same hours. Would be fun to have some nice races going and give the rookies, like me, a chance to get a better grip on drafting (so we don't **** up on practice sessions :tilt.

Cheers,

PS: NDR, if you'd disapprove this topic or other, just let me know, I can close it or ask for it to be removed.
Auuuuug too short of a notice for me I'm willing to do it next time you want to practice tho
Had some good training races with (IHR) Ori and someone from EER who's name I forgot.

Tonight I should be in the server again doing some online laps; 18-19 GMT onward. Feel free to join.
Unofficial test race:
  • Saturday 13th 2010.
  • 19:45 GMT server meet - 20 GMT event start.
  • Fair racing. No SC or racecontrol. No mandatory pitstop.
  • 10 minuts qualify, 50 laps race. Start in qualify order.
  • If you spin and are a danger on track: shift+s. No rejoin.
  • nfinity private server, password to be PMed.
  • Up to 32 slots availlable.
  • Please make a note here if you will participate.
Counting on everyones clean and professional racing attitude to have a fun and learnsome event.
ill be there!
I will prolly be there.
#7 - Cawwa
If the government allows it I'll be there ...
Quote from Cawwa :If the government allows it I'll be there ...

Just buy her something, she'll let you.
#Join
Quote from GianniC :Unofficial test race:
  • Saturday 13th 2010.
  • 19:45 GMT server meet - 20 GMT event start.
  • Fair racing. No SC or racecontrol. No mandatory pitstop.
  • 10 minuts qualify, 50 laps race. Start in qualify order.
  • If you spin and are a danger on track: shift+s. No rejoin.
  • nfinity private server, password to be PMed.
  • Up to 32 slots availlable.
  • Please make a note here if you will participate.
Counting on everyones clean and professional racing attitude to have a fun and learnsome event.

Minor bump, this is still ongoing. A good little field will be present, so it should give some great crash free racing. Password will be PMed in some hours.
I might hang around there to see what's going on if you don't mind
How many people are you expecting to race?
6-7... People don't really respond to unofficial stuff.
Even if I'd be racing alone, I'd do my 50 laps so... all who joins up is welcomed.
Thanks guys, was good training.

Damn this new setup and T3.
Sorry for me leaving mid-race, but i got incredibly bored by this, even though i had good action for most of the time. I just can't find the joy in playing LFS now and i'm thinking about withdrawing from most of leagues, as i also have some organisation around 1.CZ/SK League to do.
Maybe i will eventually race at least in this, so i'll leave the backdoors (signup) open.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG