The online racing simulator
Quote from Jouman :oh and Doughty its supposed to be Virtanen .

Oh shi, Sorry fella, and i even checked the sign ups thread to get the spelling correct
Copy paste fail
At least it's better than Chris Ford's attempt of "Janne Vitamin"
lulz
That was some top racing guys; need that kind of racing for the rest of the season

Quali: Didn't go to well for me, couldn't beat my old pb from last season. But I guess I needed more practice and managed to just about crack a mid 1.21.xx, placing me in the middle as always.

Race 1: Sprint race was very interesting and yeah pretty much the same as what GFresh said before We had such a close race it was so much fun.

Race 2: Well pleased with the top 10 reversed, placing me in 3rd for the start. Felt much more at home on the track with a heavy fuel load and I think it started to show when I had a good chance at a podium finish. But sadly all the aliens caught up. In the end I had a great battle with Klouczech, and was pushing like mad to hang onto him which gave me a new pb
Here's a report for Tiger Express :

Quote :
Blackwood, Friday, February 5th 2010,

The round 2 of the RSC took part at the narrow Blackwood International Reversed track. It already saw some changes in TEm’s line-ups, with Lims Chebbi upgrading to Tiger Express Motorsports after Michal Saidl’s withdrawal from the series, and Laurynas Matonis replacing him at White Tiger Express, while his new team-mate Niko Puntola couldn’t attend due to personnal reasons.

The qualifying session was hard for the three tigers, with Yann and Lims sharing the 8th row, while Lauris couldn’t avoid the penultimate and 19th position. This wasn’t getting any better after Lims got penalised for joining the grid too late and was obliged to start from the back.

The main interrest of the sprint race was Lims’s climb from 19th to 13th, which gave him 1 point for being the highest climber of the race, despite he ran out of fuel in the last hundred meters of the race(!). Yann finished in 12th place after a very calm race, while Lauris had to retire in the lap of the race due to a lack of petrol in his tank. Frustrated, he then decided to withdraw from the feature race.

The feature race was less eventful than sprint but it ws clearly better for the 2 remaining tigers, as they could climb up to 9th(for Yann) and 10th(for Lims) after the retirements of Piropo, Neiva and Burton. If the race turned out to be an hotlapping contest for Yann, it was actually thrilling for Lims, who had to defend his 10th place all race long from Baker, Ojanen and de Souza.

Proud of the 7 points they earned at Blackwood, the two commited tigers will be back in 2 weeks at Westhill, for hopefully more boat racing action.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG