The online racing simulator
Is a Setupmanager in one of the next patches possible?
Hi Racers!

I think im not the only one with that problem:

In 1 year S2 racing I collected hundred of sets in my LFS-Set-folder. If I race on a track, driven long time ago, I dont know which setup of my collection was the best last time on this course.
Normaly if i drove a new pb I save this set with a new name includet track and time (for example:"SoLoR-1-27-07").
But thats not enough info for me

I would like to have some more setinfos like:

-how many driven laps
-best laptimes or better sectortimes
-on which track
-who sendet it or who made it or both
-and a little set-notepad to describe the set-characteristic like (hot tyres after 3 laps, tyres longrun prooved (25laps), puncture in lap 13 ....)

would be nice.

I asked in a programmer forum half year ago, if a app like this would be programmable. But they answered with no, cause they dont know how to get the info which set is loaded.
Yesterday I had the described problem again. So i decidet to post here and if I stimulate a demand for a feature like that - Viktor will add it if he finds the time for it

PS:excuse my bad english
Good ideas.

I would like to add some ripoff ideas too:

- Only show setups for the track you are on.
- Make it possiple to assign favorite setups for each tracks.
- Obvious way to copy and rename setups.
pit crew
like to see pit crew in pit please
No exactly on topic dude^ (plus it's already on the list, just like this topic)

Anyway, anything which would improve the setup management would be great. Of all those ideas, being able to associate a setup with the track it's designed for would rule. I have the same problem as the OP - loads of setups and I'm not always sure which one is for which track.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG