The online racing simulator
What floats your boat? (aeronautically speaking)
What is the most beautiful plane in your opinion? Is it one of these? Of course Spitfire and Bf-109 will have alot of votes too, Perhaps FW-190? Maybe even Fiat-G55??

F22 Raptor =D
Got to get in with the Vulcan

But partial to lots of things, from Extras to the Aurora... For years I've loved F14s, probably because of the impression Top Gun made on me as a boy.
Spitfire and Me-262 are the two I find most conventionally beautiful.

The others tends to fall into 'so ugly they become beautiful' like the C-130 and Ka-50.

EDIT: Oh yes, I agree with Tristan, the Vulcan is utter beauty. One of only two aircraft I've ever seen to physically make the ground shake (the other is the Lightning).
Su-37's and 47's has always been my favourite

From the older ones, probably the Bf 109,

I used to draw that all the time when I was a little younger.

I was very interested of Me 262 too.
All the usual suspects as mentioned above, the Spitfire, B17, Vulcan etc.

Some that haven't been mentioned; Tornado GR 1,2,3,4 (probably my fave fighter jet). My favourite GA aircraft, Beechcraft Baron, Cessna Skymaster and the cute little Piper Tomahawk. My fave stunt plane has to be the Pitts Special. My favourite helicopter would be the Westland Lynx, and although i'm not a huge fan of passenger aircraft, no poll would be complete without a vote for Le Concorde.
Attached images
tornado_gr4.jpg
beech_baron58_l.jpg
1257581.jpg
37438mziak5qsno.jpg
pitts.jpg
glynxriat60.jpg
ConcordeInFlightBA_P2_0.jpg
Love the swept-forward Sukhoi above.

I find Tornados so dull, especially the ADV ones. We used to get them flying over and they lose their novelty after a while.

Where I used to live, I was around a mile away from RAF Binbrook, where the last Lightning squadrons were based. Once the station closed, it was used as a (pretend, obviously, done with electronics ) bombing target and we'd get F-15Es from Lakenheath doing practice runs. They'd drop their 'bombs' (done virtually, on the plane's software) and then scatter, weaving around to avoid (again, virtual) AAA units.

The upshot of this was about once a week we'd hear jets and look out to see an F-15 go over at 200 feet up on one wing

My dad says they get Eurofighters doing the same thing now but I've not been back there recently, so not seen them yet.
Spitfire ofcourse.

Absolute beauty.
I'm mainly for Choppers, but I do like General Aviation Aircraft, and being a Flight Simmer, I like quite a few planes, but this is the pick of the bunch.

1) Boeing Apache AH64 Longbow
2) Westland Lynx
3) Bell 222 (Airwolf Edition - Just pure awesomeness)
4) Cessna 210 Centurion
5) Cirrus SR22 Turbo

Oh and btw, being behind a Tornado GR.4 on takeoff is just... jawdropping :jawdrop:
Attached images
5491_1203970176886_1157575920_30636208_4240521_n.jpg
5491_1203980017132_1157575920_30636328_65905_n.jpg
1045812M.jpg
aircraft_cessna210_big.jpg
planedown2008-04-23-1208958663.jpg
5731_1233036583528_1157575920_30739718_5847944_n.jpg
A lot of good ones already, I'll add:

^^ Ahh yeah man, i'd forgot about the Mustang

I'll also add the P40
Attached images
P40-warhawksformation.jpg
#18 - 5haz

Oh yeah.

More seriously, the BAE Hawk is a mighty fine aircraft.

www.lowfly.net is great for pictures of jets beating up the various hilly bits of the UK at 500mph.

Ought to add this to the list

Quote from tristancliffe :Ought to add this to the list

[harrier]

I've seen one of those in person before, very impressive. It came to a stop and hovered over the grass, but they wouldn't let it land because they said it would melt the runway haha.
At some airshows I've been to, it does the usual flight display, with some fancy extras like coming to a stop far quicker than a plane has any right to, or vectoring the thrusts in tight turns. And then, at the end, it does a little dance in the hover. Mighty impressive!
Any Sukhoi. Mig 31. Spitfire. Mustang. F/A-22. F-117.
Quote from Crashgate3 :They were T-20 Tigersharks IIRC. The F-5 has a single engine, the T-20 has pretty much the same airframe, but twin engines.

Also, I believe the flat spin sequence was done in a Pitts special and they did CGI to make it into an F14

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG