The online racing simulator
Thilsen Motorsports
(12 posts, started )
Thilsen Motorsports
So, on the night of January 25. Greg Thilesen in the stride of Becoming better in Live For Speed. He starts Thilesen Motorsports. Here is all of our info. We currently are accepting applications! but be sure to support us, thank you and take a look!

http://thilsenmotorsports.webs.com/
Thilesen Motorsports Signs Greg Thilesen (greg_slideways), as there first driver. We are pleased to have Greg, we see a lot of potential in the racer he can become. We are pleased to announce that we are now accepting applications from fellow LFS driver's.

"I am glad to be in this position and hope that I can get a few drivers at a similar pace and skill to me to be willing to try to expand and become better drivers. I am proud to say I will put my all into this and do not plan on giving up we will succeed." Driver/Owner Greg Thilesen.

We currently are in the TBO Challenge and plan on attending even more series and Leagues.

Thank you for taking the time to check us out!
Good luck, Greg.
don't take this the wrong way, but how can you sign yourself to a team that you created? by that definition, you're already on the team... i'm confused.
As Ludacris would say I signed myself to myself and started writing my own checks! But yeah, I am on the team but I am still signed. A little creative thinking goes a long way.
Quote from greg_slideways :As Ludacris would say I signed myself to myself and started writing my own checks! But yeah, I am on the team but I am still signed. A little creative thinking goes a long way.

But still, I belive it looks a bit confusing for the average community member
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :But still, I belive it looks a bit confusing for the average community member

It's only confusing if your brainless. Just because he does stuff a bit different from all the other teams doesn't mean it is wrong.
Quote from racer hero :It's only confusing if your brainless. Just because he does stuff a bit different from all the other teams doesn't mean it is wrong.

Do I have to detect sarcasm in that?

Bah, it's not my business, so I guess I'll just go away now.

Oh, and good luck BTW.
I have recently been approached by the admins at Storm Gaming, they see the potenial for a fast and fun race team. They would like me to take over as the admin of their racing division. So I am not folding Thilesen Motorsports I am merley changing direction. Thank you for the chance Storm and I am glad to be in this position. I believe this is a good move. Simple they have skins, a proper site and resources available, that I would not if trying to do it on my own.

Currently our website is under construction and will be functional soon. This will be a good move for both me and Storm and I have high ambitions of where I can take this team.

So wish me luck and stay tuned we will be updating things pretty soon.
Congrats Greg. Good luck.
Good luck Greg!

Thilsen Motorsports
(12 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG