The online racing simulator
E-Team's birthday races !
(37 posts, started )
Hello everyone !

E-Team staff is proud to announce the first birthday of our team ! After great results in several leagues, we have grow up and decide to organise a funny race for our first birthday !

Everyone can sign up for this race ! Especially our friends

Race information :
When ? Wednesday February, 3th
Where ? A layout in AU1...E-Track
With ? MRT "KF" which is a normal MRT with an universal setup for everyone (must to ss it to admins in warm up lap) and only...1gear !
Schedule ?
19:55 UTC : Qualification for 15 minutes
20:15 UTC : Race 1 12laps (about 12minutes)
20:35 UTC : Race 2 17laps (about 15minutes)

Max racers : 16
If the number of sign up is bigger than 20(what I personally doubt...), we will choose drivers in the list of sign up at least 1 day before event

Special rules : This is a funny event, the main important thing is to have fun and celebrate E-Team birthday. So a clean and fair behaviour is required. Moreover cutting the layout is forbidden ! Furthermore you would have to send setup to admin in the warm up lap in order to chack that you are using the mandatory setup (1 gear, no camber in rear...like a karting exepting the brake). The two start will be rollng start in single file. But the most important point is this one : HAVE FUN or left !

The race will be broadcasted in E-Team web TV with a delay of 1day !

Mandatory setups & layout attached

full rules in few times but the main important points have been describe in this post

Sign in :
- F. Bankhauser (fab_iceman_67) E-Team
- L. Le Henaff (crash_burn) E-Team
- J. Grégoire (ange-noir) E-Team
- D. Delasalle (allezlom59) FSR Team
- Y. Laprevotte (Greybull [cha]) TEM
- A. Moroz (Eliteati)
- M. Trollé (MoMo92i) E-Team
- J. Rados (Vegas Las) E-Team
- L. Chebbi (CARRERA GT) TEM
- N. Puntola (nikopdr) TEM
- R. Kööts (VTIRacing) 3id
Attached files
AU1_ETeam_track.lyt - 3.8 KB - 139 views
MRT_KF2.set - 132 B - 858 views
The commentary would be fun ! M.Trollé + J.Rados ftw !!!
Lol

French or English? Both?
Quote from MoMo92i :Lol

French or English? Both?

Let's try both.
'Gonna be fun then :P
"Voulez vous coucher avec moi ce soir ?"
Special quote from MoE 24h race's commentatory legend during the night when they started speaking french?
That wasn't the reference, but if you say it
I'd love to attend, but Wednesday at 20 UTC is no good for me... it's 1PM here and I'll be at work.
Quote from DeadWolfBones :I'd love to attend, but Wednesday at 20 UTC is no good for me... it's 1PM here and I'll be at work.

:chair: :sorry:
It would have been cool to have you in time difference between France and Santa Fe is so important :o 12hours !
Only 7 hours difference from UTC, actually (6 in the summer). But still enough to make weekday events basically impossible. :/
yep see that but unfortunately it wasn't able to do it in the week end (6th & 7th) and we wanted to keep the race near the birth date...but this race isn't maybe the last one...depend how it will be
Count me in, please

Quote from MoMo92i :Max racers : 20
If the number of sign up is bigger than 20(what I personally doubt...), we will choose drivers in the list of sign up at least 1 day before event

You're aware that au1 is limited to 16 cars, right?
Count me in too please I'd like to have some fun in MRT
Quote from 'GreyBull [CHA :

You're aware that au1 is limited to 16 cars, right?

lol ^^
Sign in,

Klaus Kikkel
Tiger Express Motorsports
I like having fun at Au1, count me in pls with (TEM), thx

I have cancelled the broadcast. We will certainly broadcast with a delay but not in live
Hi

I signed in a few posts up, why am i not on the entrant list?
Do you mind starting the event 5 minutes earlier? I'd like to take part to the Fun Racing League(http://www.funracingleague.com/) which start at 20:30 UTC.

Whatever happens, I would then miss race 2 unfortunately Damn, I hate those league clashes.
no problems Yann

ups Nico sorry
Quote from MoMo92i :no problems Yann

ups Nico sorry

That's actually nice of you guys, thanks
IM INNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
I renamed the "Eteam" server for "Eteam Birthday !"
I will send you the password this afternoon or this morning so check your PM
send

(37 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG